Chapter 3: Lilliana Roxelle

You soon found yourself teleported to somewhere far away from home and unfamiliar. You looked at the dark sky of the night as you were memorized by it.

"Where are we?" Raquelle questioned as she looked at the dark sky, full of bright stars.

"No, we can't be. Is this... Paris?!"

"We're at the tippy top of the Eiffel Tower." Carrie explained as she gestured to the city around you all. You quickly wandered around with excitement, you never got the chance to see the view from here. Barbie decided to stand close to your side in case you slipped out of the tower.

"We are. We're in Paris. But how?"

"The Flyway. Flyways are fairy shortcuts to spots all over the globe."

"Great. Some reason you decide to take us to a spot with no safety rail?" Raquelle grumbled with a hand gesturing down below.

"We had to come to Paris. It's home to the one Gloss Angeles door Graciella couldn't lock. The personal portal of Lilliana Roxelle."

Your eyes widened at the name, Barbie also realized it as well. "Lilliana Roxelle, the famous fashion editor? I know her."

"Me too." You said with your hand lifted up.

"Name dropper." Raquelle murmured as she turned her head away, but you both could hear her.

"I'm not dropping names. I'm just saying I know her. She came to a fashion show at my Aunt Millicent's."

"She was my mom's old friend when she studied fashion here in Paris. She told me about her and she knows me too."

"She's also the oldest and wisest fairy living in the human world." Carrie's fact about Lilliana being a fairy made you shocked and excited to know more about it from her.

"Want to see her again?"

"Sure, but..." You said before you realized something as you looked down at the ground below and you felt slightly nervous about the height. "How are we going to get down? The elevator doesn't even go up this high."

"Who said anything about an elevator?" You then watched the two spin around before both of their butterfly wings appeared again. You quickly realized what they meant and you were quite excited by it.

"No. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No plane, no fly." Raquelle quickly shook her head and hands, refusing.

"You'll love it. Honest." Carrie spoke up, trying to lighten the mood.

"I definitely am." You said with a wide smile.

"What if people see us? I thought that wasn't okay. Fairy law, right?" Raquelle pointed out the fact that Taylor answered with reassurance.

"It's dark and we're not flying far. No one will see us."

"You're sure you can do this?" Barbie asked out of worry.

"I'm a Shoe Fairy. The more fabulous my shoes, the stronger my magic. Check these babies." You looked down at her pink sparkling heels and you admitted to yourself that looked fantastic.

"Ooh! If I had to trust my life to one pair of shoes, it would be those." Raquelle said with her hands gesturing to Taylor's heels.

"I gotta have these someday." You said with your finger on your chin.

"They give me enough magic so we can fly together when you hold my hand." Taylor reached out her hands to you and Barbie.

"And my purse comes with flying power and a matching belt. Ready?"