Chapter 5: Swirlnadoes

You all continuously flew up high as Carrie and Taylor led you the way. You saw Raquelle was unstable on her flying as your hand went to grab her wrist but she quickly swatted it.

"There it is. The palace." Barbie said, pointing at the palace above you.

You then suddenly felt a strong wind blowing at you guys. "Watch out. Turbulence!" Taylor warned before the strong wind came to you.

You all screamed as you tried to balance yourself from the storm. But suddenly, Barbie and Raquelle slammed onto your sides, making you three fall.

Carrie and Taylor turned around as they called out to you. "Barbie, (Y/N), Raquelle!"

You closed your eyes tightly, trying to focus on your wings again but you soon sat on something. You opened your eyes before they widened at the unexpected thing. "Hey! Look what we found."

"Or what found us." Raquelle added as you all found yourselves sitting on three flying horses. Another two came beside the ones you were riding.

Barbie's purple horse with purple fur and light pink mane with white streaks neighed loudly. Raquelle was sitting on the horse with dark pink fur and a golden mane. While you had the one with light fuchsiaish gray and wings with the same color, it had multiple colors of pale magenta, cerulean, light turquoise, light cobalt blue, and heliotrope on its mane and tail.

 While you had the one with light fuchsiaish gray and wings with the same color, it had multiple colors of pale magenta, cerulean, light turquoise, light cobalt blue, and heliotrope on its mane and tail

(Yes, it's Celestia from My Little Pony. Minus the horn.)

"Oh! You found the Pegaponies!" Carrie came to you guys as Taylor explained to you three.

"Amazing! They're known for being extremely shy. They only come out around people they like."

"Really? Aw, thank you. I'm honored." Raquelle said to her horse, stroking its neck.

"Me, too." Barbie said as her horse neighed in response, making her laugh.

"Me as well." You stroked your horse's neck as it turned to you and neighed.

"I'm thinking maybe we could ride to the palace." Raquelle's idea made you and Barbie nod your heads, agreeing with her.

"Yes. Can we?" You both said together.

"Ooh, I'd love it. Let's! That is if any of you would be willing to give Taylor and me a ride." One of the two horses neighed before they came behind Carrie and Taylor and let them ride them.

"Ready?"

"Let's do it."

You all then began to fly up to the palace across the sunset. You soon arrived near the palace as you stood between Barbie and Raquelle but you noticed green and pink tornados in front of you. The tornados terrified the Pegaponies as they suddenly stopped on their track and neighing.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Barbie asked the horse.

"What is that?" You asked, pointing at the tornados in front of you.