Chapter 4: New Wings

You walked out of the portal as your eyes widened at the beautiful view of the floating city in front of you. The portal closed behind you after everyone walked out.

"Barbie, (Y/N), Raquelle, welcome to Gloss Angeles."

You watched lots of the fairies flying in the air as they all headed to the city under the shining sun. You, Barbie, and Raquelle walked and stood close to the edge to have a closer look.

"It's incredible. I can't believe it's real." Barbie commented with amazement.

"It's beautiful." You commented as you quickly stopped yourself from getting too close to the edge.

"I can't believe it's so high in the air." Raquelle looked down at the bottom before she turned back to ask two fairies. "How far down is the ground?"

"Ground?"

"Yeah, the ground. I mean, if I fell, I wouldn't just keep falling forever, right? Sooner or later I'd hit the—" Carrie shook her head in answer. Raquelle watched the leaves falling before she shrugged her shoulders and stepped away from it. "Oh. There's no ground."

"That's okay. We'll just hold onto Carrie and Taylor, like before." Barbie suggested to her as you nodded your head.

"On a rescue mission? Too risky." Taylor shook her hands in response. "If there's trouble, you might have to fly on your own."

"But how? We aren't fairies." You said with your hands raising.

"Yeah, see, no problem. We'll just fly on our own. We can't fly on our own!" Raquelle turned sharply to them.

"Yet." Taylor leaned to you all with a grin.

"Oh, goody. We get to go to Wings and Things." Carrie suggested the idea before they both began to dance and sing a song.

🎶Carrie and Taylor: "When humans need some fairy bling, fly them down to Wings and Things!"🎶

They both laughed at each other as you and Barbie watched with smiles but Raquelle had a confused expression on her face.

You watched Taylor come to you and Barbie before she grabbed your left hand and flew off the ground while Carrie grabbed Raquelle, following behind. You had a grin on your lips as you enjoyed flying in the air.

"Whoa! Whoa!" You all cried out because the wind pushed you all up.

"Okay, now I'm getting worried about the no-ground thing." Barbie said as she looked down at the bottom.

"I know, right?" Raquelle gasped, agreeing with her.

"Wait until you experience the airavator." You turned your head to Taylor as you asked her.

"The airvator? What's the—"

You suddenly got jerked into the whirlwind that led to the city in front of you. You gripped Taylor's hand tightly, afraid of letting it go. You, Barbie, and Raquelle exchanged looks together before you saw the end of the whirlwind and got thrown out of it.

"Whoa!"

"Wasn't that fun?" Carrie asked, turning to you all.

"Not sure. Maybe if I can go back and get my stomach, I'll ask it." Barbie let out a nervous chuckle as you smiled awkwardly.

You watched all the fairies with excitement as you looked back and forth. The tray that carried food also had a wing on it.

"Come with me and you'll see a world beyond your dreams more than it seems."