chapter 17

I went home, totally exhausted. Mom was constantly asking me what happened, I didn't answer , I just rushed to my room and slammed the door.

I tore all the poster that I had. All the notes , all the pictures, everything related to him.

Everything was so hazy that I mistakenly knocked my head on the edge of my bed and I fainted.

Some hours or what I have no idea , I opened my eyes only to see everyone's sitting besides me , tears in their eyes.

"What happened?" My voice was cracking.

"Lisa? Oh my god. Oh my god . I thought I lost you" mom hugged me while I was lying down.

"It's okay . I am fine now" I reassured them.

"No , nothing's fine , bitch. You could have at least called me " Maddie said.

"Hey it's fine."

"Now tell us what happened? What happened to you?"

"Ugh, I um, everything was hazy that I didn't notice the edge of the bed. So I knocked out" I licked my lips.

"Oh darling. How are you feeling now sweetie?" Dad came to my other side.

"I am fine now dad."

"Is it him?" He gritted his teeth.

"Yuh"

"Why aren't you telling me his name?"

"I don't want to tell. Please don't pressure me" I said , knowing that what dad will do to him.

"Your wish. The doctors came. He gave you this meds . Have it " mom handed me two tablets and I had it.

Everything felt so weird. Like it was a nightmare. Cause I was so happy a week ago. It was just a matter of week. I was so happy. I was so childish. He took everything from me. Everything. Didn't ledt anything except the child I was carrying in my womb and the broken pieces of my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We tried to do everything possible. We means me , Sia , Maddie and my spies.

We threatened him to say it to the internet. But his own Monkey , Luke Windsor told the tubes that a girl threatened him to marry her or she will reveal the internet that she's carrying his child, which is totally a lie .

What an asshole.

I never wanted my life to be like this. This was unbelievable. First meeting him , then kissing , having a night, carrying his child and then being betrayed by him. Fucking asshole.

We tried every way possible and then we totally gave up.

A.N- sorry for the short and irritating chapter. The story is coming to an end. I am sorry.  :-(
Love
Salu<3