Let's Discuss

TW MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

WORD COUNT: 1030

Spencer and I walk into the investigation room where the rest of the team we're waiting. We both sit down and I write down into my forensic files.

UNSUB

-Trusted male

-Foot Fetish

"So," Hotch starts, "JJ and I talked to the families of the victims. They were all stay at home moms. And they all had a set out schedule."

JJ leads on with the discussion saying, "So, the unsub knows there schedules, and knows when the women come home and don't. He is fetishizing and killing the stay at home moms-"

"Also," Spencer cuts in and says, "Ivory and I found out that our unsub is fetishizing the victims feet. There toenails had been clipped and taken." He looks over at me and I nod agreeing.

"Morgan and I went to the scene and the victim put up quite the fight once he was in the bedroom. The power had been cut out and the door was wide open. Which is why the husband was suspicious in the first place." Emily says and puts her pen up and down.

"I think we are ready to give a profile." Hotch says and raises his brows. "Ivory you sit this one out and watch to get used to what we're doing."

I nod and sit to the side. An officer makes eye contact with me, winks and smiles. I look down flushed and widen my eyes. I look over at the team and see Spencer staring intently at him with confusion and jealousy. I question it but put it off as he probably is just wondering. Officers get in the way all the time.

"So," Hotch says and looks around at the officers, "The unsub is a white male in his 30-40's in a dead end job and relationship. He has a fetish toward women but also a hatred." He says and turns toward Emily to go on.

"The unsub had been stalking his victims and knows their schedules. They had trusted him and let him inside, which means they know him or he does household work." She nods and I watch the officers write down the information.

"The unsub had been taking the toenails of the victims which indicates a foot fetish." Spencer nods and the officers gag in their mouths.

Morgan adds on and says, "The power had gone out in the victims houses and the doors were wide open. All of the husbands had come home to the houses like that."

"That will be all." JJ says and nods towards to the officers and they all stand up and get to work.

We all go into the investigation room but the officer that had winked at me grabs my wrist. "The BAU has never been here before, and i'm not used to this profiling thing, could you help me?" He says and looks into my eyes. I study his face and he has tan skin with dark curly hair and his eyes are innocent.

I say, "Sorry, um, I'm new to this but I can do as best as I can." I smile at him. We sit down at his desk in the back while the other officers are out looking.

"I was confused about the profile" he says and points towards the forensic file getting close to me. I back up a little and explain.

"The unsub is white and in his 30's. He has anger so his job will result in something that you can put your anger out on. He would have a stay at home wife and a family. The wife constantly undermines him and he is taking his anger out on the victims." I then look up at him, and his face is right next to mine. He puts his unwelcomed hand on my thigh and whispers in my ear,

"Your so hot when you talk about that." I flush and my breathing speeds up.

"Please get off of me." I say and take his hand off of me. I feel paralyzed and I feel my breath hitching. He puts his hand on my back and i gasp. "Im serious!" I stomp on his foot but yet again he advances towards me. Spencer looks over at flustered me and comes over.

"What are you doing?" He says his voice rising the slightest bit and Hotch sees the unwelcomed hands on me as well. Hotch comes over and grabs the officers arm.

"Lets have a chat." Hotch says. The cop complies and I sigh, I look up at Spencer and feel vulnerable. I hate that feeling. But my eyes start to brim and I choke on my words.

Spencer sits next to me where the cop was and says to me, "May I hug you?" He looks down at me and I look into his eyes. I shake my head yes and I melt into his large arms. Spencer is a good friend.

"Its 8 a clock, lets get to the hotel and settle you down." I just silently nod and we walk out of the police station.

*UNSUBS POV*

I run out of the front door of the Water residence and head into my car I drive back home and wipe the sweat off my head. I drive onto the dirt roads and turn on the music. I crank up the 97.1 and rest my head on the seats head. I sigh and take off my gloves while turn into my street. I see my wife come out of the house and greet me.

"Dinners on the table." She says and wipes off her apron. I look her up and down and kiss her on the head. "Just go eat." She rolls her eyes and walks into the house. I feel my face heat up in anger but let it settle down. I walk into the house and sit down at my chair and eat somberly without talking to the girls nor my wife. I go into the basement and grab the jar. I put it in my mouth. I grab the bag out of my pocket and put more into there. I feel the satisfaction when I see I clipped more then just the toenails this time...