𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘

Hello Dear Wattpadders and Wormers!!!

First of all, a very Happy New Year!

Welcome to the Book Worm Social Club!

Yes, we are here with yet, another activity! This is not our all so familiar normal book clubs we have in Wattpad either, rather, this is a book club based and totally dedicated to help our fellow Wattpadders, which means, you, with your personal life.

In this club we are gonna have several activities to help and support you mentally as much as we can.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

1️⃣ We are not medical professionals; please consider our advices as personal anecdotals.

2️⃣ Respect everyone here; we are here to help each other and spread positivity, help people seek the reality behind those fake Instagram stories, not recreate it here.

3️⃣ We will do our best to be active 24/7, but please keep in mind that we still have a life outside of Wattpad.

4️⃣ No payment needed.

5️⃣ Do not share audios/videos/images or any type of graphics of: injuries, mature contents, nudity, or any type of explicit content of violent stuff, with our Wormers, when you contact with them, with the purposes of this book. This also applies for the Wormers, when contacting with the Wattpadders, with the purposes of this book.

6️⃣ Might as well add this book to you library - for updates - and public reading list - for promotion!

7️⃣ If you are sharing any mature content story/the topic you want to talk about is related to such, make sure to give a fair warning.

8️⃣ No Trashtalk. 
"But we just wanna gossi-" No. This book, and community is for spreading positivity and awareness, not the opposite! Not to spread hate, or make anyone feel bad about themselves, no matter even if they deserve it, no matter even if they are not going to know about it. (No, we are not discussing anything about Trump.) Except, of course, if we are having a space, especially for any such pour out.

9️⃣ No Spamming.

🔟 If you find anyone contravening and violating any of the regulations above, please immediately contact and inform:
Book-worm-community and/or Hocusfocuslocus

If you have any inquiry, please contact anyone from below:
Book-worm-community, Hocusfocuslocus, HorriblyElegant

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

Available Spaces

🔶 Counsellor Appointments
Where you will say and our counsellors will listen. Anything you want to say, vent, rant, want advice, our counsellors are all ears.

🔷 Human Library
Where you will have one of our convertionalists as a friend and spread positivity through light hearted chit chat.

🔶 Survival Anecdotes
Where you can tell us and the whole Wattpad world how you overcame what you went through and it will be someone else's survival guide.

Upcoming Spaces

Make A List

_________________________________________________________

Feedback

✦✧✦═══════█ ◈ █═══════✦✧✦

♥ Thank you, Wormers. ♥