Table Of Contents

Table Of Contents

1) My Family decided To Help

Description: (After PP) After revealing his identity to the whole world, including his parents, they decide to tag along in their patrols. Now, Danny has to deal with an overprotective mother, and a ghostfighting father with horrible aim.

Word Count: 1190 words

2) Halloween Special (Two parts)

Description: (After PP) Danny looks forward to spending some time with his friends in a halloween party made for Danny Phantom when a great villian rises from the dead to haunt Amity Park once again.

Word Count: 3554 words

3) Captured

Description: Valerie, after failing some of her exams because of her constant ghost-hunting, she goes out at night to vent off her anger on her #1 enemy.

Word Count: 2248 words

4) A Hero Shouldn't Cry

Description: Exams, Patrols, Ghosts, Scars of the past, Stress.. Danny can't handle no more so he starts isolating himself at night to try to supress his emotions. What happens when Jazz stumbles upon the hero of amity park in the middle of the night, crying?

Word Count: 1041 words

5) Sixth Sense

Description: Maddie encounters the so-called "Hero of Amity Park" wounded in the middle of the night. She gets so lost as many questions overwhelm her when she stares at the famous ghost boy.

Word Count: 3026 words

6) Double Surprise

Description: Jazz, Sam and Tucker wait for Danny in his bedroom to surprise him for his birthday, but little do they know, they were going to be the ones surprised in the end.

Word Count: 2036 words

7) Apocalypse (Two parts)

Description: Danny woke up to a post-apocalyptic world, with his memories of what had happened lost. All he knows is that there is a ghost titan on the rise, and he has to bring him down.

Word Count: 6694 words

8) My Best Friend In The Beret

Description: Wounded in the middle of the night, Danny has no hopes of being saved out of this until a certain boy comes up to help.

Word Count: 1396 words

9) My Arch-Frienemis:

Description: Vlad comes to torment his little badger like he always does until he finds Danny wounded and severely beaten up. Before any fighting between them begins, Danny collapses. Will Vlad call it a day and go home or obsessively try to fix what has been broken?

Word count: 2055 words

10) Blossoming Poison:

Description: It's been a week since Danny saved the world and revealed his identity, but Valerie has been avoiding him ever since. Danny invited her to talk during his patrols but she didn't give the impression that she is keen on coming to make amends. Surprisingly, she came to one of his night patrols to sort things out, but things got a dark bloody turn. Could she run and hide after this horrible predicament she had the misfortune of being a part of, or will she step in and save Danny from such a blossoming poison?

Word Count: 3114 words

11) To Kill A Mocking-ghost:

Description: Danny is now an adult and a Physics teacher in Casper High whose principle is Lancer. What happens when the safety of Danny's students have been threatened by Skulker?

Word Count: 1729 words

12) Journey From Dawn To Midnight:

Description: Danny Phantom has always cared about saving the town and the world from the menacing ghosts lingering in the dark, no matter the cost, but when a great titan ghost is on the rise, the only way to defeat him cost him a lost bargain.. a cost too much for a hero to bear.

Word Count: 1510 words

13) No Questions Asked:

Description: When Mister Lancer stays behind to grade some exams after school, he finds a horrifying trail of blood leading to the nurse's office, and when he follows the trail, he is guided to the one and only hero of Amity Park, wounded and bleeding. What could he do to save the fallen hero, and what would it cost to do so?

Word Count: 1752 words

14) Snowflake (A Christmas Special):

Description: Christmas is just around the corner and Danny has plans of using the ghost's oath of not attacking on Christmas day to his favour, and catch up on the sleep he has lost for the past few months. Danny is woken up by chills, and it is not because of a ghost's presence, but he didn't have to wait long as a ghost emerged, willing to fight on Christmas day. Will Danny battle the ghost or succumb to his nausea and elevated body temperature?

Word Count: 2128 words

15) Rituals:

Description: Danny is fed up of listening to his parents' graphic description of what they would do when they catch Phantom, his alter-ego, and he has nowhere to hide but in his bedroom closet. What happens when Jazz discovers his secret hiding place?

Word Count: 1117 words

About The Writer:

Hey, everyone! I am Aya Saleh, or also known as @gracedp123 and I am the author behind this one-shots book.

I actually started this book when I was 11 years of age, just experimenting with my writing and now, I am an award-winning 15-year-old wattpad writer (check out my profile to read my fantasy series, which won the writersglory awards!)

I still update this book till this day, I haven't forgotten about it. I read and reply to every single comment. Please, read, vote and comment to help it gain more recognition! As always, Stay Safe.

Gracedp123, out ;)

Note: the quality of the one-shots get better the more you read <3

CAUTION: if you happen to be reading this on a website other than "Wattpad", you are at a high risk of getting a malware attack. Visit this story on wattpad to read it in its safest, most original form, please and thank you.