Chapter 9

"Flight 92 will now be descending into Cape Cod in ten minutes. In the meantime everyone please fasten your seat belts and stay seated. We thank you for riding with Jonhson's Airport and we hope you will fly with us again and that you enjoyed your flight," a sweet voice said over the microphone almost fully shaking me from my sleep.

After a few moments of silence I slowly fall back asleep. Almost to the point of being asleep I feel myself shaken with an, "excuse me miss you need to wake up."

Slowly opening my eyes I look to my left towards the isle to see a flight attendant with her hand on my shoulder," oh thank you for waking me up."

With a kind smile on her face she nods at me and moves further down the isle. Looking next to me I notice Jill with her head on Harmony's shoulder snoring away and Harmony with her head on the window of the airplane.

Lifting my hand I place it on Jill's shoulder and gave it a light shake. "Jill wake up. Come on the plane has landed."

Slowly her eyes lift open and shift over to me. Getting her head off Harmony's shoulder she lets out a large yawn and turns to Harmony.

"Come on get up Harmony it's time to head out," Jill says loudly in Harmony's ear.

With a quick squeak, Harmony lifts up her head quickly slamming it straight into Jill's head.

"Ow! Good going stupid!" They yell in sink at each other.

Trying not to laugh at them, I get up from my seat and start taking down our bags from the upper compartment. "Come on you two idiots it's time to go."

Sluggishly getting up from their seat, they grab their suitcases and head towards the door of the plane. Walking off the plane, I notice the familiar Boston airport I haven't seen in four years. We head to checkout with our luggage and quickly try to hail a taxi to Cape Cod.

Failing miserably after four times trying to get a taxi, Jill decides to run right out in front of a moving taxi. With a loud beep the car comes to a stop right in front of her and the driver yells out profanities at her.

Completely ignoring him. Jill hands him a hundred and says," Here can you get us to Cape Cod please? We are running low on time."

With a shocked expression the driver just nods and heads to our suit cases loading them into the back of his trunk. We all stumbling into the back of the car. Giving the driver the address we head out on the high way to Jenna's house.

~~~~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

"We are here ladies," the driver says gruffly to us as we pull up to the two story house.

"Thanks for the ride sir," I say respectfully back to him an head out of the car.

He grabs our bags for us and sits them on the ground. With a wave goodbye through the drivers window he speeds off down the road. Walking up to the door I ring the familiar bell and wait for Jenna to appear in the door.

Not even five seconds later we hear a chirpy excited voice as the door opens," Oh my gosh your here!"

Getting tackled in a hug I quickly right myself and squeeze Jenna back.

"Hey girl I missed you," I say to her as we pull out of the hug. "Is Jack here yet?"

"Oh not yet, but he said he will be here in a few hours," she says back to me and then looked behind me at my two friends. "Oh you must be Harmony and Jill it's so nice to finally meet you!" She says sticking her hand out to them.

With a shake of her hand from both of them we all head inside. Jenna showed us to all our rooms and left us to rest until Jack gets here with the horses. Crawling into bed I get under the covers and wonder how this vacation will go.