1.

PoV Henry:

I look at the letter in my hands.

Dear Henry,

It seems like a lifetime, since we worked on cartoons together.
30 years really slips away, doesn't it?
If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop. There's something I need to show you.

Your best pal,
Joey Drew

I sigh a little. Should I go back? I don't even know if Joey is still alive. I haven't opened this letter for a month, until my wife told me that I should finally grow up. So I did. I slowly walk towards her. She looks up to me, with a look that tells me to spit the news out. So I do. "Well, Joey wants me to go back to the workshop. He says he there is something he wants to show me. But I don't know if I should go, I mean I don't even know if Joey is still alive..." My wife smiles a little. "Oh come on, that poor old guy. He wrote you a letter and all that. He probably waits for you there. It's not like the place is huge or something." I nod. She's probably right, I made him wait a month already. I shouldn't be making him wait anymore. So I decide to go. My wife helps me pack my stuff, because I wanna leave as soon as possible. Which is tomorrow. After we packed, we eat dinner and go to bed. I have to get up early, so we agreed to sleep early as well, since she is going to come to the train station with me. In the next morning, we get up early, eat breakfast quickly and then hurry to the train station. I'm kinda nervous to actually meet Joey again. He hasn't been the best boss and I don't know if I actually want to see him, and what I will be doing then. If I will be happy or if I will hit him. He rejected every one of my ideas. He said my Bendy designs were too cute and then he did the unthinkable. He drew over my newest sketch and made Bendy look more like a devil. I wouldn't have had a problem if he would've talked to me, but he didn't. I spent so much time in the studio and that was how he repayed me? He stole my original design and decided to not take my advice on the design. I was sure that the kids would be scared and some of them were. But most of them weren't. When the train arrives, I say good bye to my wife and kiss her goodbye as well. Since I'm still tired, I decide to sleep on the ride. I wake up again, a few stations before the one I have to get off. I look at my watch and sigh. It's almost afternoon now. I drove for a really long time, since I got on this train early in the morning. I look outside the window and then decide to draw something. When I finally got off the train, I had the first panel of a little comic sketched. I then walked towards Joey's old studio. There were still some signs, directing people to where the studio is, still from its prime time. I know that the studio had a cinema, because we did show some of our comics as a movie strip. Lots of kids love these comics, others liked the little dolls more. We couldn't make many dolls, since we hadn't got anyone working for us, who was specialized on that. So we only made a few dolls. Joey set the prices way too high, but all the people wanted those dolls and ignored the way too high price. I sigh, when I see the studio coming in sight. I grabbed the key that was in the letter and unlocked the door. I went in and closed the door behind me. I heard the clicking of the lock. So it still locks automatically. I looks around in the cartoonish looking hallway and say:,, Alright Joey. I'm here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see." I say, as I start walking around. I then find my old desk. It still has my rejected Bendy design on it. I sigh:,, Hey, there's my old desk.. I've wasted so much time on this chair." I mutter to myself and shake my head. I then turn and see, that there is a new door. Weird, there hasn't been a room there before. Looks like they knocked out a wall or two after I left. I guess it took a few people to replace me. I don't meant to sound like I'm irreplaceable, but Joey kept telling me that I'm his best worker and best cartoonist. There are so many desks here. I walk back and try to get into the art department, but the door is locked. I then follow the sign saying 'ink machine'. I knew we had one, but when I arrive in the room, I'm surprised at how big it is. The room is huge and there is a lift for the machine. I shake my head slowly and mumble:,, This lift could use a few dry cells." I roll my eyes and open the box nearby to activate the lift. "Let's see, what you're hiding down there, old friend." I think to myself and activate the lift, watching as a huge ink machine rises out of the darkness, held by some really big chains. We only had a small ink machine before, since we didn't need much ink. I then turn around. I probably have to turn this thing on. A plank falls from the ceiling, almost hitting me. Of course I flinch and curse a little. I then walk to the left, from where the plank fell and I see a Boris figure. In human size. With an opened ribcage. I burst out loud:,, Oh my God. Joey, what were you doing? " The Boris seems... Dead. I look at the right wall. There are a ton of papers taped to the wall and the words Who's laughing now are written on the walls. I shake my head slowly and leave the room again, going into the room where I can start the machine. ,, Alright! How do I get this to work?" I quietly mumble to myself and look around. Appearntly, I need to find certain items. I sigh again and walk out of the room, where I'm immediately greeted by a Bendy cutout. "Who put this here?" I think and shake my head again. This whole place creeps me out. I then find a tape recording and just a second after listening, I know whose it is.