Retirement from Indian Army.

In the summer of 2004, I took voluntary retirement from the post of major in Indian Army, I had served my nation for 10 years, and now I decided to retire. I was given a memorable farewell by my colleagues that would remain in my memories for the lifetime. I was back to my home town, and spent my summer holidays with my friends, as they were meeting me after a long time, and thus the holidays were over, but I thought to do something new in life. I am a graduate in history, and fortunately, I got a job in a reputed university as a librarian, I spend my days, arranging the books in the ledge, in accordance to the subjects in which the books deal, and also I read those books, but particularly, I read history which is my favourite subject of all time.

During the weekends, I read books on occult practices, which was equally interesting as history to me; I believe that occult should be used when there is a situation which is inexplicable by our sense and whence it will turn jeopardising. However, during my service in military, I used to deal jeopardy with my courage, strategy and logic, and there was no place for these uncanny subjects, but of course we believe in God Almighty. I was curious about occult subject, and these books were supplemented by my far relative, who was an occultist, but he used these powers for the benefits of the peoples, and I was a witness to it. 

During his last days, he handed over these books to me, as he had faith in me, that I will never misuse it, and I gave him an oath, which stands true to this day. Albeit those books were related to occult, but it had Hymns of God written in it, as these occult powers may turn against the user of these powers, and would decimate him or her. As thoroughly studying the books, I found that there were many occultists who used their powers against evil spirits, unfortunately, there were some evil spirits who are more powerful than the occultist, and these spirits would kill the occultist. Due to this reason it was mandatory to read Hymns of God which provided the immunity against evil spirits, but many of the occultists would deviate from reading the Hymns of God due to their haughtiness, and would eventually get decimated. I read every minute detail written in the books.

I didn't knew, that I would be facing something creepy in near future.