Chola Empire.

I returned home, and after refreshing myself, I sat down at my study table, and began my quest to studying this mysterious book. The book contained the historical account about the empires ruled the southern part of the country, and it mentioned about Chola Empire, which is one of the finest empire in Ancient India, and also it had influence over South Asian Nations. The book also mentioned, that the Chola Empire was visited by Chinese Pilgrimage, and merchants as Buddhism was one of the prominent religion in India, and it was flourishing to its peak.

Many people outside the nation, visited here to study Buddhism, the religion of peace, and especially the Chinese and the South Asian Nations had a keen interest in studying Buddhism and visiting Buddhist Temples. Many Plenipotentiaries from Tan Empire, which was ruling China had visited India, Tan Empire was one of the greatest empire in China. Chola and Tan Empires had a cordial relation, and the trade between them had prospered, and everything was going good, until a day of nuisance which was about to smother the Chola Empire was approaching.

People of the villages were complaining about their cattle's being stolen, and then even children's and the adults were vanishing without any trace, and the news reached the Great Emperor of Chola. He was disappointed by these hideous act growing in his empire, and name of the nation was at stake, the emperor didn't had any option, and for the protection of the people, he decided to launch a man hunt for the people who were disappeared. The soldiers were dispersed across the empire to check for any suspects, and they hunt down many thieves and criminals, however, on interrogating them it was found that it was not their deed.

The soldiers were ordered to stay vigilant, and then everything was regular again for a short period, thus everyone have been relieved. However, after some days, the heinous act was commenced, and the fear began to engulf the empire. One fine day, the spies of the Emperor informed, that the plenipotentiaries from China are behind this hideous act, the Emperor was sceptical as plenipotentiaries represent the country, and if they are arrested, then the relations with the country of plenipotentiaries will be severed. However, the Emperor had to guard his people, so he decided to arrest them at once, and thus they were arrested.