MUSIC TASTE | ᵇᵘᵐᵇˡᵉ ᵇᵉᵉˢ

a ha ha this has been inspired by my
satori tendou playlist which is just
wack all music so get ready folks
im in the mountains, currently freezing
my tits off have a blast

also yes this is maybe me flexing my
own music taste you'll never know.

━━━━━━ ◦ 🏐 ◦ ━━━━━━

TENDOU:
as I said earlier this broski listens to it
all like im talking rnb, pop, punk, screamo metal, Celtic folk, like hes got it all. and lemme tell you he will PUT YOU ON. like you'll be vibin and he'll play this banger of a song that turns out to be a tibetan prayer song and its just 👀👀 but his favorite is rnb and he especially loves songs by like heize or chr*s bro*n. his favorite kpop group is got7 and woodz.

USHIJIMA:
he doesn't listen to music all that much unless he's with someone but if he does listen alone he's a twice simp. he blasts dance the night away before big games to get in the mood. you Cannot tell me tendou didn't find out and didn't immediately try and teach him the dances to go along with them You Can't. anywhos his favorite twice song ever is lowKey ooh-ah because of the "LeMME SEE hoW yOu gOn' TREAT ME" part but he's also a thiccy simpy for the one and only what is love.

SEMI:
yall saw this coming. my guy is a rock aficionado. he vibes to the arctic monkeys, one ok rock, all time low, the technicolors, etc. he likes to try and hit the high notes and occasionally just rail it out on his drum hero drum set. when hes #sadhours tho he listens to exClusively the kid laroi because lets be real, without you kinda hits different. he also listens to indie because I feel like if he lived in the u.s and didn't play volleyball he'd be a skater/weed boi and no I will not elaborate.

SUGAWARA:

okokokok he'd probably honestly really listen to more pop music but he's open to anything and likes to branch out his music taste, so he'll Shazam any song anyone plays to add it to a giant playlist he made of his friends fav songs 🥺 but SECRETLY he has a playlist of guilty pleasure songs that he's Not Allowed To Play on Aux because he thinks everyone will judge him for it. aka touch you from yarichin bitchbu, welcome to the show from mlp, amigas cheetas from the cheetah girls, tmg, everyday bro because secretly it kinda hits different at night, and then, ofc, old Justin beiber. I'm talking never say never and baby typa old none of this bullshit holy stuff. also you can't tell me he doesn't blast boyfriend by jb or never say never on the speakers during practice and just loops it to be as annoying as possible.

AKAASHI:
he is a classy man he likes the classics the sexy sexy classics..............jk he listens to hard rock/punk. and lemme tell you why. he says he listens to mozart or bach because it was a jOKE and now he's in too deep and has to listen to Beethoven's 9th symphony when he's with people from the team. but anyways. he started listening to punk/hard rock when he had to condition for volleyball and he HATED it so ofc he listened to some angry ass music and now its his favorite thing to do. so yeah he listens to shit like black veil brides, fall out boy occasionally, the ready set sometimes, tool (?), etc. but like usually I feel like he listens to soft vibes or lofi like clairo or girl in red (lesbean akaashi?), etc and he likes to just lie there and just Vibe.

KENMA:
ok he is a Gaemher. he's got to listen to some #softbeats as he games but he ALSO likes shit like corpse or hard rap because he's gangster like that. anywhos he's got like 3 playlist and they're the most basic shit ever hes got "songs to game to" which consists of like the Mario theme, achilles come down, mxmtoon, clairo, keshi, and alec Benjamin then hes got his "rap" playlist which consists of like lil wayne, corpse, lil kapow, rich brian, NF, etc and FINALLY hes got his "depression vibes" which consists of shit like wonho, keshi, Sasha sloan, rolemodel, akmu, hwasa, jj lin, etc. so he's got shit covered. his liked songs is just a plethora of shit like creepy nuts, chanmina, yoasobi, niziu, e-girls, liSa, and takayan. because you cannot tell me kenma doesn't vibe to niziu. like step and a step who.

ATSUMU:
ok now I haven't fully seen s4 yet because I was protesting but I've read enough to really understand atsumu's character. he would either listen to hard country or megan trainor. there is no on between. its either tim mcgraw or kelly clarkson. he will blast either luke bryan or lizzo. there will be no escape and yes he owns a cowboy hat and also yes he exclusively sings stronger during karaoke.

IWAIZUMI:
honestly he didn't really listen to music alone until oikawa discovered kpop and now he's been subject to enough twice, itzy, red velvet, snsd, bigbang, blackpink, and mamamoo to really Vibe with it. he secretly has like 13 korean playlists that have different genres like kpop, krnb, krap, or krock and yes he knows the dances to all the girl group songs he listens to. his favorite girlgroup is either twice or dreamcatcher because he's a simp for scream and fancy but he also digs bvndit because dumb was the best thing to ever happen in 2019. uhm yeah anyways I got a bit carried away. he also listens to a lot of japanese classics that everyone knows in japan. (i don't have any examples because I've lost internet connection so I can't check spotify so suffer not knowing)

KUROO:
ah The Nerd. he ofc listens to the og periodic table jam because he's a nerd and he has to prove he's a genius. but like on the daily he'd either listen to lofi like rook1e, bevy maco, rex orange country, peachy!, etc. but he is basically obsessed with kda because he watched kenma follow league and got attached to akali. his favorite kda song is more because its clearly the best. also he likes khalid and eric nam. yes my mans is an naminator (jk idk what his fandom is called) anyways. he likes having sad hours to eric nam and khalid.

TANAKA:
ehehhehehehe. ok maybe unrealistically but he loves owl city like oh my god hes like me and has a playlist with his entire discography. like owl city is so versatile! you've got built in hype vibes and sad tunes?! absolutely superb. he loves alligator sky (the version with shawn chrystopher oFc) and if we were having a roadtrip he'd sing and I'd rap because im a bad bitch. anywho he's another one with wack taste so his playlists tend to be a mishmosh. he has some rap like lil kapow or 21 savage but he ALSO has a playlist of underrated slut anthems and the number one on there is wiggle wiggle by hello Venus because its underrated and it slaps. he also has like love talk by wayv and chocolate cream by laysha and nassun idk. hes kinda wack. he and suga vibe to Justin beiber whenever they're in the car together and it drives everyone c r a z y.

SHIRABU:
a ha ha last one. he is soft baby. he likes soft vibes. he has a soft playlist with a soft pastel cover dont @ me. he really loves kyutto by mosao and Jamie. like hes an apollo 11 aficionado. he likes clairo as well and aimyon (like he loves aimyon so much). but WAIT. he also has a very niche playlist with a very niche genre that includes life sucks by ha:felt and badblood by dahye. like idk what that genre is maybe salty angry murder vibes? idk but he has a collection of those songs. he also likes anime openings because I feel like he's one of Those who binges series in a day and gets a attached for life. maybe his favorite is rascal dreams of bunny senpai ? idk you dunno we dunno but I think so ;)

━━━━━━ ◦ 🏐 ◦ ━━━━━━

I hope yall injoyed my subtle flex and
very "in depth" analysis of these lad's
music taste because nGl id hang out
with all of them and just vibe to sick beats.