Traveling

-We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.

-Running away from your problems is a race you'll never win.

-Traveling: it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.

-We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.

-Not all those who wander are lost

-We wander for distraction. But we travel for fulfillment.

-Everything I was I carry with me, everything I will be lies waiting on the road ahead.

-One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.

-We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.

-Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.

-The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life.

-The true fruit of travel is perhaps the feeling of being nearly everywhere at home.

-For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.

-There is a kind of magicness about going far away and then coming back all changed.

-Through travel I first became aware of the outside world; it was through travel that I found my own introspective way into becoming part of it.

-No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.

-Tourists don't know where they've been. Travelers don't know where they're going.

-Every one of a hundred thousand cities around the world had its own special sunset and it was worth going there, just once, if only to see the sun go down.

-To travel is to take a journey into yourself.

-Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy the world.

-The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.