Love/Relationships

-If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, ill stay there forever.

-One loving thought can change everything.

-Loving someone who doesn't love you back is like hugging a cactus, the tighter you hold on to it, the more it hurts.

-Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.

-I'm quirky, silly, blunt, and broken. My days are sometimes too dark, and my nights are sometimes too long. I often trip over my own insecurities. I require attention, long for passion, and wish to be desired. I use music to speak when words fail me, even though words are as important to me as the air I breath. I love hard and with all that I have. And even with my faults, I am worth loving.

-So fill your heart with what's important and be done with the rest.

-I'm past the point of caring so say what you want, do what you want, and just keep lying to me. It is only making me realize just how much I don't need you.

-Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't, but it's even harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

-I like people who make me laugh. I honestly think that laughing is the thing I like most. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.

-They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other every day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.

-I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. And then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.

-I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous.

-yes there are people who are greater than them. There are people who are more attractive, more intelligent, more caring and more fortunate. That's life-full of temptations. But don't be deceived by those things. Because didn't you ever realize there are people who also greater than you? Yet, they chose you.

-one day, wether you are 14, 28, or 65 you will stumble upon someone who will start a fire in you that cannot die. However, the saddest, most awful truth you will ever come to find-is they are not always with whom we spend our lives.

-years of love have been forgot in the hatred of a minute.

-you are like the ocean, pretty enough on the surface, but if you dive down into your depths, you'll find beauty most people never see.