Moving on...

-men don't cheat on the woman they're with because she isn't good enough. It's because deep down, they don't believe they're good enough for the woman they're with.

-let go of those who are already gone.

-sometimes the person you fall for wasn't ready to catch you.

-it is perfectly OK to admit that you're not OK.

-you are a hurricane of a girl/boy; remember to breath every once in awhile, do not drown in your own storm.

-if you can't figure out where you stand with someone, maybe it's time to stop standing and start walking.

-something I learned about people...if they did it once, they'll do it again.

-starting today, I need to forget what's gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what's next.

-there are people who can walk away from you...let them walk. I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you...your destiny is never tied to anybody who left. And it doesn't mean they are a bad person, it just mean that their part in the story is over. And you've got to know when the people's part in your story is over...

-I hate it when I can't stopping thinking about that one person and deep down inside I know they probably haven't thought about me once.

-some days I lay in bed thinking of things I wish I could say to you.