_8_

'Yoon and Sunghoon are not coming?' Asks Sunoo.
'Nope, they are on a date. Is Jungwon?' Says Dea.
'He's helping Heeseung with something.' Says Ni-ki.
'Okay then, I guess all of us are here. Let's go.' Says Jay.

After a while Jay and Dea find themselves looking at rings at a store alone. Ni-ki and Sunoo are somewhere in the store and Jake and Dallia are looking at matching clothes in another store.
'What kind of rings do you want?' Asks Jay.
'I'm not sure, just something I would like.' Dea says.
'How about this?' Jay shows her a silver ring with a small turquoise stone. Dea looks at it in aw and takes it from his hands. Her touch makes Jay's heart skip a beat.

It's not the first time Dea made him feel this way. He used to ignore it, but now he knows it he likes her. He looks at her reaction and smiles.
'The ring would go well with the bracelet you're always wearing.' He says pointing at her left wrist. Dea looks at her bracelet then at Jay and smiles. She puts on the ring and it fits her perfectly.
'I'll get this one.' She says and looks at Jay. 'Thanks for helping me Jay.'
'Anytime Dea.'

Dea likes the "new" relationship that she and Jay have. She is comfortable around him which is not common for her. She might talk to people and be "friends" with them but not with many she is comfortable with. Jay feels the same. He regrets being rude to her. Every-time he sees her sad he just wants to hug her, every-time he feels sad he wants her to hug him.

Dea comes back wearing the ring and smiling like a little child. She sees Jay talking to Sunoo and Ni-ki.
'Look, look, look.' She exclaims like a little child holding up her hand.
'I like it, it's cool.' Says Sunoo grabing her hand and observing it.
'I knoww.' Says Dea. 'I love it!' Sunoo let's go of her hand and smiles.
'And who chose it?' Says Jay teasingly.
'You, you did. But no-one cares.' Dea laughs.
'How mean!' Says Jay pitching her nose.
'Ouch!' She exclaims.

'Are you seeing what I'm seeing?' Ni-ki whispers to Sunoo.
'I've been suspicious about them liking each other. I guess I was right.' Sunoo whispers back.
'I bet the'll end up dating each other at the of the month.' Says Ni-ki.
'We should make a bet with Sunghoon.' Sunoo raises an eyebrow.
'He would never.' Says Ni-ki.
'Worth to try!' Says Sunoo. 'He's the only one who's not suspicious of them.'