•✷˚.Moonlit Magick.✦⋆

.✷.This spell could be your go-to for fulfilling all your wishes! It is a spell that requires you to have access to three moon phases.You can do a quick search on the internet: "December Moon phases 2020" or any other month depending on your timing.

.✷.Things you will need:

•Moon phases.
•A pen.
•A paper.

.✷. Moon phase: New Moon.
~On the day of a new moon write a letter, a letter of affirmations to the moon. (An affirmation is a declaration that something is true.) A manifestation if you will. In that very letter you describe to the moon your wishes but make sure that it is a manifestation as in example,if you want a certain object write like you've already obtained it, manifest your desires,visualize yourself holding that that item and how happy it makes you and such. Bury that letter in a pot of soil under a new moon.

.✷. Moon phase: Full moon.
~A full moon is the perfect phase for money manifestation,write down how you've received the money and your intentions towards it.Visualize yourself with the money. Bury your letter in that very pot under the full moon's light.

.✷. Moon phase: Waning Gibbous.
~Self love phrases are the best suited affirmations for this very phase. Write how you are releasing  the stress, the poverty, your doubts, self limiting beliefs and all the anxiety you've been dealing with.Visualize yourself being happy, letting go of things and people who hurt you/tire you,cause you a disturbance etc. Burn that piece of paper and dispose of it into a safe place.

~Now, that you've waited on the moon to change phases,see how with every phase the moon will grant you your wishes in a little time.

.✷.P.S: never forget to thank the moon and also the God/Goddesses or any diety you follow.
~Visualization is important for manifestation.

♡Have patience, trust the process.♡

Blessed be♡

•✷˚.....................✦⋆