˚✦⋆.Belief,intention and manifestation.⋆✦°

• Before performing any ritual or casting any spell three things must be considered:

✦Belief✦Intention ✦Manifestation✦

Let's define each:

Belief:Mental acceptance of a claim as true.
Intention:The goal or motive behind a specific action or set of actions also
any mental apprehension (seizing) of an objective.
Manifestation:To manifest means to create a mental experience of your desired goals,then believing and living out that experience so that you can allow it to come into form.

*Every spell and ritual starts with a belief in yourself and your powers, a set intention and a manifestation of those set intentions.
A spell cannot be complete without one of these.*

An example:let's say you want to perform a money increasing ritual(I will involve this ritual in the later chapters).

Firstly you collect all the ingredients necessary for the ritual, begin the ritual by praying and affirmations such as "Yes, this will work, I can do it, I believe in myself and my Magick."

Secondly set your intentions during the ritual such as "this spell will help me with my struggling finances, or with this increase I will get myself/someone this (your desired item), or I will use the money for this (depending on your need.)"

Finally manifest/mentally act out the after experience of the spell after the ritual.

Note:Do not forget to thank the deity,God or Goddesses you follow.You may also thank the universe(If you do not follow any God or deity).

Blessed be♡
.˚✦⋆..˚✦⋆..˚✦⋆..˚✦⋆.