𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 - 𝐃.𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 [𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵]

Studying around Draco was already a difficult task to do yet having to tutor him in potions was even more painfully annoying.

After about three hours of explaining and making notes. Both of you were passed out on the couch in the Slytherin common room.

It was 1:30 in the morning and merlin knows how you spent the day with Draco sitting right next to you during almost every class, then occasionally staring at you during lunch and dinner in the great hall, and then him being with you for three hours straight.

The sexual tension was going through the roof but the blonde boy looked so calm and totally unbothered while your heart would skip a beat ever so often or your cheeks would heat up when he'd press his body next to yours when you were explaining something to him.

No matter how much you acted like you were annoyed by him, a part of you always wished he would only come around to tease you and no one else.

So After this extremely stressful day, you were deep in peaceful sleep but the tension that was built in you did its best to mess it up.

It was around 1:50 Am when you started twitching in your sleep. Your legs slightly started to rub against each other, heat slowly overtaking your body.

Your breathing started getting uneven as you started mumbling something in your sleep.

"Ah...plea- don't stop dra- Draco" you kept on silently mumbling but the blonde boy who was passed out right next to you was unfortunately and fortunately a light sleeper.

With in a few minutes of you moving and mumbling he's eyes fluttered open.

With a slightly confused look, he moved his head towards you. Your body was tensed, slight sweat drops on your forehead, and your legs continuously moving to kill the heat between them.

Now Draco was fully awake, he took a heavy breath looking at you.

"Shit- I never knew that me staring at her would end up like this," he thought to himself biting his lip.

You were clearly struggling and desperate, the boy couldn't hold back anymore.

"Should I wake her up or...I should help" with this thought he shifted his body closer to yours and slightly moved you, so your back was against his chest.

Slowly moving his hand down your belly he unbuttoned your skirt, his heart skiped a beat as he thought of going further.

With a deep breath his hand moved down to your aching core, he slowly slipped his finger and bit his lip after realizing how wet you were for him.

"Shh, I'm here now love" Draco cooed, his head in the crook of your neck.

He started pumping his fingers at a nice and gradual pace. Soon a gasp left your lips but you were still dreaming.

"D-Draco..." you moaned quietly in your sleep.

"Yes love" he breathed closing his eyes too.

He started picking the pace, pumping his long fingers in and out over and over.

"M-More babe" you rolled your head back.

"Merlins sake y/n I'm gonna need to finish off too" Draco struggled to keep himself stable at the sight of you squirming for him.

"Ye-yes...dra-Draco...I need m-more..." you kept moaning as you got closer but then suddenly you started waking up.

As Draco noticed this he quickly withdrew his hand and pretended to be asleep.

And merlin knows how hard it was to do so, when your mind is basically on fire with the lustiest of thoughts.

"Wha-? What the hell?" You snapped awake breathing heavily.

It almost felt real, but with the tension, you needed to be real which was not possible which just made you more frustrated.

And having Draco almost under you wasn't helping either so you decided to get rid of this feeling and made your way to the bathroom that was for both girls and boys located in a crook of the common room.

Seeming that Draco was asleep you completely forgot to close the door shut in a haste.

With a heavy breath, you pushed two fingers down and pumped up and down, rolling your head back you tried your best to finish off. Nothing.

You felt nothing, it wasn't working.

But just a few minutes ago it was felt so real in your dream but now your actual fingers weren't helping.

biting your lip you pulled up your skirt and turned around.

And as you did, your soul left your body because behind you was standing Draco Malfoy the boy who did things to you that you could not speak of, in your dreams.

"Wah- D-Drac-" stumbling over your words you stared at the blonde boy.

"relax darling" he shushed you placing his finger on your lips.

Soon enough the boy leaned in, his soft lips make contact with yours. One of his hands was softly placed on your cheek while the other was settled on your waist.

You couldn't believe what was happening, it must be a dream you thought to yourself and kept going on.

Gradually the kiss got extremely tense Draco's body was grinding against yours.

Your back was against the wall and Dracos hands came up to your shirt and ripped it off.

Soon your skirt was unbuttoned too and then the boy unbuckled his pants and within a second he entered you.

No warning or anything, he was huge but perfect, not painful.

"Ahh, Draco!" You moaned against his skin, slightly biting at his neck.

"Fuck y/n!" He cried upon entry you.

Once you adjusted to him, he started thrusting at a beautiful pace.

His hands held you in place tightly while your nails dug in his back and were for sure to leave marks.

"If this is a drea-m it's amazing! Oh god!" You moaned once again.

"Believe me it's not- oh y/n!"

"Harder Draco! Harder!" You cried over and over.

Using all his strength he pounded into you, his quiet moans and swears were doing equal work as his thrusts were in bringing you closer to your high.

"Oh god! Don't stop! Please Draco! Keep on going!" You rolled your head back as the tingling sensation in your body caught on fire.

"Y/n! Shit y/n! I'm close too" he cried as his thrusts got sloppier and within a few minutes he hit your g spot, making you back-arc as you bit your lips to make sure not screams as the pleasure washed over you.

And just a minute later Draco finally came as he slammed his shaft into you one last time.

Both of you were a mess, your hair was all messy and your bodies both sweaty and hot.

"This- this isn't a dream?" You slightly gasped as you came back to your senses.

Draco softly chuckled still panting "you still think you'll get to experience all this in a dream?"

"...no" you chuckled.

"Yep," he grinned back.

After cleaning up, you both were in your pajamas back on the couch and fast sleep in each other's arms

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

I'm so sorry if this wasn't it or if it was lacking the sexual element I just wrote this and its 4:30 am and im 75% asleep already so yea sorry but yea enjoy

Also im not re reading it so if some words are missing or misspelled or idk like the tenses are wrong im SORRY OKAY I TRIED I JSUT WANNA SLEEP BYE ILY