𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮- 𝗖.𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆 [smut]

It was just another tiring Monday and all the annoying little first and seconds years were in bed instead of roaming the halls at the late hour.

You felt your muscles tensed and tired as you made your way to the prefects' bathroom. You could not help but appreciate the fact that there specifically a different bathroom just for the prefects.

It was perfect and you loved it, loved how the warm water would soften up your stiffened muscles, how the soft bubbles would tingle against your skin making it oh so smooth, how your hair would smell soo good-

You were brought back to reality as you heard the utmost annoying sound to exist just thinking about it made your blood boil.

But the sound was coming from the boys' prefect bath not the girls but oh well who would be there anyways at such a late hour.

Adjusting your tie you walked in the bathroom.

"I think less the bubbles the cuter you look!" Spoke Moaning Myrtle.

oh someone is here—

Just as you walked in further to see who it was you almost burned in furry and flames because it was Cedric the boy of your dreams and Myrtle was hitting oh him!

It was enough she always harassed him and it was not okay at All, because she was basically fifty years older than Cedric.

Yes, she was a ghost but you did not give a fuck as you walked in with your full anger mode on.

but wait!—

You calmed down as you thought of a plan, a smirk plastered on your plump lips.

"Myrtle getting a little feisty aren't you now" you calmly spoke as you walked towards the bath making both the boy and the ghots head snap towards you.

You looked at poor Cedric who was trying to get as many bubbles around him as possible, his cheeks pink.

But as soon he realized what you were wearing made his pink cheeks now red.

You slowly smiled and walked into the bath wearing only your black lace bra and underwear.

"Wah! What do you think you are doing here? This is the boys' bath-"

Myrtle was very highly offended after looking at you and you couldn't be more satisfied.

"What are YOU doing here hitting on my boyfriend? Huh?"

You cut off the ghost and her mouth fell open and so did Cedrics.

"What?- he? Your boyfrie-"

"Yes! My boyfriend, so I came here to let you know stay. Away. From. Him" you gritted your teeth and soon the offended ghost left off crying.

You turned around looking at Cedric who was shocked.

"I-I'm sorry I only said that so she won't bother you I hope you didn't mind" you spoke making your way towards him.

"Oh, n-no it's absolutely fine, spectacular actually. Um.." he looked so flustered, he's breathing was losing its pattern.

The atmosphere around you got so thick, the tension in the room could be cut into with a knife and it would slice like butter.

"Are you feeling what I am?" You almost mumbled stepping in front of him.

You faces inches apart.

Cedric intensely looked at you his eyebrows slightly furrowed, his gaze fell to your lips then back to your eyes.

"Yes-" with that he crashed his soft lips onto yours.