XI

School went normally the next few days other than Minho actually talking to Jisung (which he was quite happy about). They planned out the date and time for them to start the project. This weekend Sunday, at Jisung's house, 5pm.

To say he was stoked was an understatement. He got the cat looking boy into place, now he just has to pester the crap out of him until they can become friends (or what Felix and Seungmin are starting to theorize 'become more than just friends').

On another note, Jisung made some new friends, Jeongin and Chan. They are really nice. Chan is part of the student committee for the school with Seungmin and Jeongin skipped a grade so he's in their grade. Such a pure uwu bby, everyone thought.

"See you tomorrow! Hope you get home safe" Jeongin waved the puppy and squirrel boys off to which they waved back.

"Bye Jeongin, nice meeting you!! Get home safe too!" Jisung yelled back before getting onto the bus and sitting next to Seungmin.

.....

Sunday came and Minho got ready to leave the house. He was dressed nicely as ever, bringing with him a satchel that carried the things he needed and wanted to bring over to the other males house to work on their project.

He didn't really remember where the orange haired lived. He was the son of the people who had hosted the housewarming the other weekend so he could ask his mother or father.

Speaking of mother, his mother sent the maid to come get him quickly so she could talk to him.

"Hello mother." Her son greeted in a polite manner before making his way over to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled, wrapping her arms around him to give him a hug to which the male reciprocated.

"Hello Minho sweetie. I called you here to tell you, please behave and come home no later than 9 o'clock. The Han's live next door, just in case you forgot. Mr. Moon will be there to accompany you. Remember to bring your phone in case I or your father need to contact you. And please PLEASE be nice to the kid." Ms. Lee said, her voice soft and kind.

"I will mother. Thank you for telling me where they live as well, I was going to ask." He responded with a small smile to which she smiled back.

"Of course, now you can go. Have fun." She said as he turned away and left the room.

A/N: Merry Early Christmas! I won't be able to update for about two weeks since I will be out of town and my mom would kick my ass if I used the data too much lol.

Also! Sorry this story is going so slow but it will start getting to the good parts soon! Next chapter actually. 👀

Stay Tuned!