XIV

The sky was dark outside. The clouds hanging overhead with a bright moon just slightly peaking through. Wind rustled through the trees and a sigh was heard. He was looking out his window, wondering why he couldn't just become friends with the boy popping up into his mind.

It was weird. This hadn't happened before. He never had someone plague his mind like this before. With a press of a button onto his phone, he could send a message. An insignificant message in the long term but that could change so much more. He wouldn't admit it but he truly felt lonely, even with his friends by his side and everyones attention always trained onto him. He sighs again, closing out the app, walking back into his room, shutting the door to his balcony.

~flash back~

It was in the middle of class. Zoology to be specific. The teacher gave them the day to work on their projects with their partner since she had to catch up on grades. Of course when Jisung heard this, he perked up leaving his seat and sitting right next to Minho.

At first the older hadn't heard anything, playing some sort of game on his phone which turned out to be Superstar JYP. He had his AirPods in as soon as the teacher talked about grading. Instead of disturbing Minho, he watched. The boy seemed to be pretty good at the game.

So, Jisung just decided to play it on his phone as well cause temptations. Long story short? The boys ended up battling each other. They even came up with stakes that whoever wins has one wish that the other has to do.

It got so competitive that the people around them got interested in what the two were doing.

Jisung or Minho chose a song, and they would choose a mode. At that point they both had about equal status so it was kinda easy. Whoever got a higher score gets the point. At the end of class whoever had the most points, wins.

The bell sounded. Everyone waited to see who won. One of the other classmates who helped keep score tallied everything up.

"10 to 10. It's a tie." Sana said with a surprised look on her face. Everyone went into uproar before the teacher told them to "shut up please and leave". So that's exactly what they did. Luckily, majority of them had lunch together so that's what they decided.

Today, at lunch, 3 more rounds, whoever wins, wins.

Of course, a bunch of people surrounding others makes more people get curious. So before long, news had spread that the transfer and the popular boys are battling it out with a game.

At first the staff had thought people were fighting, but once they realized it wasn't that, they backed off. They're kinda chill with certain things.

Not before long, the last game finished. The tally was made and Jisung had won.

"Hey Minho, I'll text you about my wish later." He gave a grin before running off towards his friends table with his friends trailing not too far away. Minho couldn't help but get fluttery at the sight of the short boy's smile.

A/N: sorry for being late! School as always. Anyway, hope y'all like this chapter!

Who do you think was being described at the beginning? Any thoughts on the chapter?