XII

Jisung was up in his room when he heard voices coming from downstairs. So of course, he crept over to the stairs to check out what was happening down there.

"Hello Mr. Lee, Young Mr. Han is upstairs inside his bedroom." Their butler said, pointing towards the upstairs living quarters. Minho nodded, muttering a thank you before heading upstairs, leaving another man, whom seemed to be his butler, with the other.

Jisung scurried back into his room pretending to play with his phone as Minho knocked on the door to announce his presence in the otherwise quiet.

The short boy looked up towards him and exclaimed "Minho!" before standing up and gesturing towards the second seat at his desk.

The brown haired male sat down.

"Hello Jisung. Do you have any ideas on what animal we should make this project about?"

Jisung nodded, pulling up a list of potential animals. After about an hour, I came down to a pufferfish, a monk fish, a Siberian tiger, a firefly, a dragonfly, and an Iberian worm lizard.

Weird list? Yep. They just wanted a different animal that would be interesting.

"I can already say we are definitely crossing a monk fish off the list. That thing would haunt me while I'm sleeping so no." Minho said.

Jisung laughed. "Come on they aren't THAT bad." Minho gave him a look and the boy shrugged. " if you insist." He crossed it off.

It now is down to the Iberian Worm Lizard and the Lamyris Noctiluca firefly.

Long story short, they chose the firefly. Why? They both agreed that the worm looked stupid. Sorry worm.

With that decided, it was getting close to the time Minho had to leave. Despite that, they still actually had a good time in each other's presence. Something about Jisung made the cat boy not be as tense as he usually is around strangers. He wouldn't admit it but he liked the males persona from getting to know him.

That didn't mean he was going to be friends with him though. They were just neighbours doing a project together. Nothing more, nothing less, much to Jisung's soon to be displeasure at the next day of school when Minho went back to not acknowledging his presence.

The struggles. They're real.

A/N: so I actually was able to come out with one today! Surprise! Anyways Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it!

Let's hope I can keep up these frequent updates because I'm not confident in myself that I will 🤡