X

"I for one think that's way too convenient." Seungmin said giving Felix a look. The Australian male shrugged and slightly smirked since he had a feeling money was coming his way.

"I know right! But hey, one step closer to my goal!" Jisung had been pretty happy after this news since it meant his plan was going right. The older male won't be able to ignore hi now.

"Seungmin is just being a debby downer. It's a perfect opportunity given to you by the fates. Use it wisely." Felix said wisely as Jisung laughed "you sound like some sort of Greek prophet" the male said with the puppy like boy agreeing.

They all laughed and then changed conversation to homework. The bell rang a bit after, signaling them to go to their 3rd block classes. Which unfortunately none of the boys had corresponding classes. Jisung had math next, which was a weak subject for him but he didn't mind doing it. He walked into class only to be greeted by Minho when he went towards his seat.

"Hey, Jisung was your name?" Jisung nodded. "Okay, so since we have to do this project together, can we exchange numbers?" Minho asked in a hushed tone so others could overhear their conversation.

They exchanged numbers and then class starts. The teacher launches into a lesson about quadratics. Booooring. Jisung almost fell asleep. From then on, school went by pretty quickly. He and Seungmin went onto the bus and talked about whatever then Seungmin got off on his stop and Jisung went home not too long afterwards.

As he was walking home, he whistled a bit staring into the bright blue sky, watching the birds fly overhead. It was peaceful. Then he got a text as soon as he stepped onto his property.

unknown: hey it's Minho from school.

You changed unknown contact to Minho!

Hi Minho
I just got home. I'll be right back and we can talk about the project

Alright.

Okay I'm back.
So we can meet up tomorrow to brainstorm, if you would like?

Sure. Your house or mine?

Mine is good

Alright I'll ask my mom later.
See you at school tomorrow.

See ya! 😋

Jisung was kinda excited. Not going to lie. This played into his plan well and maybe this project will make them friends. He seemed like quite a dry texter though, not that Jisung wasn't being dry but he hoped for less scary grammar in the texts, you know? Maybe it'll change. Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see.