VIII

Later on that night, Minho thought of the boy as he went home. His mother had told him that the boy, Jisung, was the son of the couple who had just moved into that estate. This meant that he would see Jisung a lot more now and honestly, even if he won't admit it, he was intrigued. 

At school the next day, he saw the the male in the hallway. Jisung had smiled and waved at him but he, instead of waving back, ignored the other boy. Despite that, Minho still thought of him and glanced at the male every once in a while. 

"Minho!" He turned around and spotted Hyunjin with Changbin trailing not to far away. He made his way over to the two. He bumped into a girl on accident on his way over, making her fall.

"Oh I'm sorry. Let me help you with that." He held out his hand and helped her up before grabbing her stuff and giving it to her. She blushed and gave a grateful look towards him and ran off. 

"Ooo look at Minho being a gentleman." Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows and laughed along with Changbin. It was true though that the popular male was doing something out of character and everyone knew it. 

Hyunjin acted like he didn't notice anything off with his best friend but of course, he could pick it up. Minho just seemed so in his thoughts that it was hard not to notice. When they left to their classes, Hyunjin and Minho went to their english class while Changbin went to science so they had to split. In that moment was when the handsome male decided to confront his best friend. 

Minho

Oi Minho wtf is wrong with you today, you seem distant

wdum?

Nothing is wrong.

I know there is something off, my best friend spidey sense is tickling

There is this boy that bumped into me the other day 

but he just interests me. He has an interesting demeanor.

Ahh. So you're interested someone (wink wonk)

I- how did you come to that conclusion T-T

I have my ways

Well your ways are WRONG 

Now lets pay attention to the teacher-

yeah yeah

Minho chuckled lightly while reading the texts sent to him. He honestly didn't know why the boy was so interesting to him other than his aura. 

A/N: Idk what I'm doing with this story anymore. I got writers block haha :'') so filler chapter that literally does nothing for the story horray!