Onward to the Void!

"ARE YOU INSANE!?" Marvin seethed, facing Anti.

Anti blinked, a tad confused and was about to answer when Marvin stopped him.

"Never mind. Don't answer that"

Dark stared concerned up at Anti, "But . . you don't know how to get to the void, either, Anti. How could you-"

"That one video back three years ago. . . we 'fought' in your void. Remember the one?"

It was Dark's turn to look at him as if he were crazy, "That was just a video! A joke between Mark and Sean, no less! We didn't even have parts in it ourselves!"

"But according to Mark's logic that if it was created in their heads it would be true, right? So if Sean believed that I would know the way to the void . . . then that should also be true"

Marvin gave him a small smirk, "Just full of surprises, aren't ya?"

Sean didn't know what to say. This Anti was completely different from the last time he remembered him. Before, he lived up to the name of a monster. Could it be that his time around Marvin and the kids had. . . tamed him somewhat?

"I guess you'd be right in that sense" Dark still didn't like the idea, "But then you'd be going on your own. None of us but the creators and Wilford know what the void holds. If you think you can do it, though . . .. then I'll support your choice"

Anti nodded.

The other Ipliers kept quiet throughout the nonsense. They weren't directly involved but if Dark was willing to brawl for Anti's sake then so would they.

Jackie wanted to groan. All of this running around with their heads cut off screaming and yelling. Kicking and screaming. Only for Anti to suddenly have a change in heart. Clearly it was all his fault. But Jackie couldn't be too angry with him for wanting to fix his own mistakes.

Chase stared at Anti. He was still so close along with Marvin. He really wanted to let loose and try shooting him again but on the other hand. . . .

He really did look kind of look like he was telling the truth, "If you go in that void . . ." he started, making Anti look back at him, "If you go in there . . . you see my kids . . . . you get them back, you hear? At this point . . . I don't care if you steal them again. I WILL get them back somehow anyway. But . . . you get them back away from Wilford and you keep them SAFE. You understand? THAT is the most important thing"

Anti had never realized how strong that bond was. He still couldn't really fathom it. Just the other day, he didn't care if he sold them or not. Didn't care if they got hurt. All he had in his mind at the time was proving a point. A stupid one.

And now. . . . he had gotten what he wanted.

He had seen the pain in Chase's eyes. Seen how much all of them had gone through because of what he had done.

It wasn't as satisfying as he thought it'd be. And really, what did he think? It was fun kidnapping Marvin and turning him into a cat. He had fun keeping him with him like a pet. Talking with him and feeding him. Making him DEPEND on him.

All of that just left a sour taste in his mouth now.

It's not what he wanted this all to be.

Anti nodded, "I'll get them back. I swear it"

"Anti" Marvin shook his shoulder again. It had never left, "You don't have to do this. I can figure out a way. Now that I'm-"

"Marv, weren't you the one always telling me I have to take responsibility for my own actions?"