'° Act 1: тσυ¢н-ѕтαяνє∂ °'

Komaeda lie in bed, awake, breath hitched. The cool sheets did not hold the boy the way.. Sans did..
They, unlike his former skull-faced partner, were not tender and loving. They did not grip him tight when he needed them most.
How long has it been?
Week, months.. Nagito could not tell. It had all united into one hazy blob of memories.
We could've figured things out..
He shifted his weight, distraught.
It was seldom on pale, restless nights like this he could keep his mind from tip-toeing back to his past lover.

Sans..
The name jerked around in his head. It left a particular, venomous taste on his lips whenever he spoke it out loud.
Sans..
Yet somehow, the Ultimate Lucky Student found himself always sprinting back to it.. Grasping on to what little meaning it had to him anymore.
Sans..
It couldn't be like this anymore, he thought. The sleepless nights, awake and wondering what if.. The constant rereading of their text messages, which clung grimly onto the passion that they had once shared.

Komaeda briskly shook his head, curling up to his pillow. He felt tears begin to prick his glum eyes.
It can't be like this anymore.
The boy snatched his mobile phone from his nightstand, and swiftly clicked it on.
The blue light emanating from the glossy screen made him wince ever so slightly, but by now, checking his phone at night was routine, so the light bothered him little.
He swiped, and swiped some more, until his finger reached his contacts.

💙 Sanspai 💙

The contact read. A pretty little nickname the student had come up with for his beloved, which was now weighed down by the ugly memories.
He hesitated as he was about to tap on the contact, hands growing clammy all of a sudden. No.. There was no room for hesitation..

'i miss you'
He typed simply.