Gone Already

Gone Already

Millz Blesset

I think it's time to relocate, there is nothing holding me here. I finished college so I think its time for a new location. I talked to my cousin she packed up and moved to Florida, I was thinking about going closer to Nina but she's thinking about going back to New York. I applied for jobs and my cousin is looking for apartments. I asked Ron to help me pack but he's being such a jerk lately. I really don't understand him, he won't help me with Malcolm but now that I'm talking about moving he has the nerve to be upset. "He makes me sick literally, when are they going to realize we have lives too? We aren't going to put them on hold so they can keep messing up and we just sit around twittling our thumbs ugh!" " I know he doesn't get it, I'm really leaving whether he likes it or not."

Millz tried to consider Ron, but in the end it always made her miserable. So why continue making herself unhappy? "He has to man up and just take the loss. You've given him so many chances and he blew it every time. it's time for you to live your life hun" " Exactly, I just have to let him go so I can finally have peace." Nina is right, the only way I will ever be happy is if I get rid of Ron completely. He's still up to all the same bs and I can't deal with it anymore. I had love for him but I'm starting to lose that. Sometimes I don't recognize the guy standing in front of me.

I love Malcolm so much, he is the only man in my life who hasn't disappointed me. I wish his father was a different person, that he was more responsible, considerate, honest and trustworthy. But I learned to just play the cards I'm dealt. God lets us go through certain things for a reason. I'm going to hold on tighter with my walk with God. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and at this rate, I'm one tough cookie.

Millz laughed at the thought of being indestructible. But think about it we are only as strong as we believe we are. A determined person is dangerous simply because they will stop at nothing to achieve goals. And Millz had to just step out on faith, she'd gotten this far so why not go all the way? Never let fear stand in the way, F.E.A.R is false evidence appearing real. I' going to make this work and get myself together.