Shock and Outrage

You entered the house quietly, in case Roger was already in bed sleeping.  You didn't see him in the kitchen or the living room, so he was probably upstairs in the bedroom.  You climbed the sweeping staircase silently, to check on him.  As you approached the bedroom, you noted there was a dim light on, so he was probably still awake.  Closer still, you could hear Roger's raspy voice, but you couldn't make out the words.  Was he on the phone, or talking to himself perhaps?

You entered the dimly-lit room, and froze dead in your tracks.  Your heart stopped beating.  Your jaw dropped open.

Your eyes wide with shock, you viewed  the scene before you, not quite comprehending it all.  Like a deer caught in the headlights, you were unable to look away.

There was Roger, standing there completely naked, his head thrown back in ecstacy, being pleasured orally by a naked brunette.  Roger's hands were tangled in the brunette's lush ebony locks.

But this wasn't just any brunette.  It was fucking Freddie Mercury.

"Oh fuck yeah, Freddie," Roger moaned.  "Your tongue feels so good..."

Freddie cooed lovingly as he lavished Roger's cock with his talented tongue, obviously enjoying his task.

You wanted to run.  You wanted to scream.  But you were frozen still, watching the scene unfold as Freddie took Roger's cock far deeper in his throat than you ever could.  Freddie's hands were cupping Roger's ass as he fucked him with his throat.

"Freddie...fuck...I'm gonna cum..." Roger rasped.

Freddie moaned his approval, looking up at Roger with his dark exotic eyes.

And then Roger's knees began shaking as his cock blasted shot after shot of hot cum down Freddie's throat, as he hungrily gulped down every sweet drop.

Completely drained, Roger collapsed onto the bed, as Freddie kissed his way up to Roger's lips, kissing them with a surprising tenderness.  But he had other plans for Roger's lips, as he moved up and began rubbing his hard cock on them.  Roger readily accepted the large cockhead into his mouth, mewling like a hungry kitten, sucking like a new-born.

That was it.  You could take no more.  It was bad enough watching your man get sucked-off by Freddie, but you'd be damned if you were going to stand there and watch your man suck Freddie's cock.

"What the fuck is going on here?"  you screamed, barging into the room.