Shangri-La Hotel Paris

Saturday morning, Freddie's Rolls showed up at 8 am sharp and drove the two of you to Heathrow where a private jet was waiting for you. A bottle of champagne was already chilling in a bucket, with two crystal champagne flutes.  He immediately poured two glasses as you settled into your seats.

"To a fabulous weekend in Paris, ma cherie," Freddie said as you clinked glasses. He was looking extra gorgeous this morning with his chiseled cheekbones and glossy ebony locks. When he looked at you, your heart fluttered and your pulse quickened. I wonder if he realizes how beautiful he is, you thought.

You spent most of the quick one hour flight talking about fashion and Freddie's cats--and making- out, of course. When you touched down in Paris, a limo was waiting for you, whisking you off to the 5 star Shangri-La Hotel Paris.  You took the lift up to the penthouse suite, where Freddie insisted on carrying you over the threshold as if it were your honeymoon.  

You gasped as you entered the room.  The large one bedroom suite was richly appointed in dove grey velvet, elegant lavender, and ornate gold  antique mirrors.  Several crystal vases filled with red roses dotted the room, and another bottle of champagne was chilling in a bucket, as well as a plate of fresh chocolate covered strawberries.  Freddie poured two glasses of champagne and you walked out onto the sun-lit terrace, admiring the incredible view of the Eiffel Tower.

"Almost as beautiful as you, isn't it," Freddie said, kissing the back of  your sensitive neck.  Your knees were like jelly as you turned around and melted into his warm arms.

"Oh Freddie, it's perfect.  Everything's just so perfect."

"No," Freddie disagreed, "Not quite perfect."

"What do you mean?" you asked with concern.

"You still have your clothes on," he smirked, drawing you back into the room enticingly.  He picked up a large chocolate covered strawberry and fed it to you by hand.  You opened your mouth wide, accepting the juicy berry suggestively, much to Freddie's pleasure.

"Mmm," he moaned, crushing your lips with his, sucking some  of the berry into his mouth as he began to tear your clothes off impatiently.

Once you were completely naked, he threw you down roughly onto the bed and removed his own clothing, revealing his perfect body to your hungry eyes.

He climbed between your legs, his throbbing cock dripping copious amounts of pre-cum.

"God," he said sexily, "I need to fuck you soo bad..."

You were more than ready, surrendering your body to his as you saw the need in his dark eyes.

"Fuck me, Freddie..."

You squirmed beneath him in sweet torture as he rubbed his thick cock on you, teasing you with his length.  He inserted just the head in, fucking you with just the tip.  You wrapped your legs around him, digging your heels into his ass, forcing him to shove every inch into you.  Your brow knitted and you screamed his name out loud in pleasure.

He muffled your screams with his mouth as he fucked you fast and hard.  Your body succumbed to his and you trembled in ecstasy around his cock as he lost control, throwing his head back and shooting his cum onto your waiting lips.

"Fuck," he gasped, his balls finally drained.  He devoured your mouth with his, licking off a few drops of cum with a slow satisfied moan.

He collapsed next to you.  "I'm so glad you're here with me," he said.

You looked into his incredible eyes, tracing his jawline with your fingertip...

"I love you, Freddie..." the words just slipped from your mouth unintentionally.

He smiled shyly, taking your hand and pressing it against his soft lips, but he didn't say it back.

"What shall we do today, darling?" he asked.  "We could hit some shops, see L'arc de Triomphe, have a nice dinner, and then..."

You were disappointed he didn't say he loved you back, but you didn't let it show.  You should be happy just to be here in this expensive hotel in Paris with him.  So many people would kill to be in your shoes right now.  

Still, you would love to hear those words from his lips, and what you really wanted was for him to say them first...