Chapter 01: Karasuno High School

3rd Person's P.O.V

A month has passed and Yachi and Y/n became best friends. Today is the day of the entrance ceremony and their first day of high school. The two walk together side by side in silence as Y/n read on her book.

"Kuroko-kun."
Yachi spoke up.

"Hm?"

"A-are you...n-nervous?"
The blonde asked to which Y/n answered with, "A little bit. What about you?"

"I-I'm anxious."
The taller glanced at the shorter girl and could see her shaking. She didn't know what to do other than pat Yachi's head and said, "It's going to be okay. You have me so, stop worrying, okay?"
Y/n smiles at her reassuringly. Yachi blushed, smiling as she nods.

They finally arrived in front of the gates of Karasuno High School. Yachi looks at her wristwatch and said, "There's still time before the entrance ceremony starts. What are you going to do until then Kuroko-kun?"

"I'll go look for the volleyball club's booth. Do you want to come with?"

"Sure!"

The pair starts to walk around, passing by some booths of other clubs as they look for the volleyball club's booth. They passed by some students handing out fliers while shouting: "Volleyball club! Volleyball club! Please join the Volleyball club!" Of course they didn't notice Y/n as she and Yachi walk past them.

Finally they found it. There are two boys sitting on a table, a gray haired one, and a dark haired one. They walk to the table but Y/n suddenly bumped shoulders with someone. She blurted out a "Sorry" as they walk.

Unknown's P.O.V

I walk away with Tsukki as we leave the table after signing up for the volleyball club. I suddenly bumped shoulders with someone as I hear the person apologize after.

"S-Sorry--Huh?"

I turn around to say sorry but found no one.
'I was sure I heard someone.'

"Yamaguchi."

I jolted as I hear Tsukki call for me.

"Coming Tsukki."

I decided to shrug it off right now and followed Tsukki to our classroom to drop our bags off.

3rd Person's P.O.V

'Of course no one would notice me.'
Y/n sighed as she thought to herself. "Um. Is this the volleyball club's booth?"

The two men flinched ad they hear her voice. They look at Y/n and the dark haired one said,

"Yep it is. You wanna join?"

The girl nodded as the gray haired boy handed her a form. She filled it up and return it to them. Then left with Yachi to go to the gym for the entrance ceremony.

The dark-haired boy read the bluenette's form stopping as he reads the school's name.

"Teiko middle school..?"