Chapter 05: Aoba Johsai High vs Karasuno High Part III: The Great King

3rd Person's P.O.V

"I think their setter isn't their main sett--"

The two were cut off by squeal from the girls in the background. Everyone turn their heads to where the squeals are only to see a brunette wearing a Seijoh jacket. They watch as the guy went and talked to the coach.

"Oikawa-san, take care of yourself."

The said boy turns his head and waved at the girls.

'Why am I getting deja vu?'

"Kageyama-kun, who's that nice guy? I find him unpleasant."

Tanaka said, pointing at Oikawa with a scary look on his face.

"That's Aoba Johsai's captain and official setter, Oikawa Tooru. I happened to hear this from other people but they said that he's a super-aggressive setter and his attack power is probably among the top of his team."

Y/n said before turning to Kageyama, asking:

"Am I correct?"

The boy nodded.

'If that was the case, we could've been crushed a long time ago if he played right from the start.'

"And he's got a terrible personality."

"Even worse than Tsukishima-kun?"

Hearing this made the said blonde stop drinking and glanced at their group, glaring at Y/n.

Kageyama nodded at Y/n's question before saying; "Even worse than Tsukishima."

'I meant to say that as a joke but, whatever.'

"He must be really bad."

"Do you know him from Kitagawa Daiichi?"

"Yes. He was my senpai in middle school."

Hearing that, Hinata looks at Oikawa as he thought, 'A senpai of the King. That would make him... The Great King.'

"Yahoo! Tobio-chan, Long time no see." Oikawa said as he waves at Kageyama."You still doing the King thing?"

Kageyama ignored him and turns to his team.

"I learned serving and blocking from watching him play. His skills are extremely high."

He said, making Hinata flinch. 'He taught him those killer serves?'

"But we have to focus on the match now. We're going to win the final set for sure."

"Y-Yeah."

"Tanaka-san, please stop with the intimidation."

Y/n watched as the coach told Oikawa to go and warm up.

--

The game continues as Karasuno scored more points, now in match point.