Chapter 02: Saturday

3rd Person's P.O.V

It's finally Saturday. Y/n got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. She took a bath, brushed her teeth and put on a black t-shirt, wearing a sports bra underneath then she put on her dark blue tracksuit.

She went downstairs to make coffee and made pancakes for breakfast. She finished her food and coffee (but if you don't like coffee then milk, if you don't like milk or you're lactose intolerant then tea, or just ignore it) then went to the sink to wash the dishes. She then took her bag from the couch and put her keys in her bag, then put her headphones on her head, playing her utaite playlist and left her apartment, locking the door.

She arrived in front of the gym to see Kageyama and Hinata laying in front of the door. "Morning King." She turn her head to see Yamaguchi and a smirking Tsukishima behind her. Kageyama just glared at the blonde and they all went inside the gym and went to change their clothes.

Y/n went to the bathroom and went inside one of the stalls. She took off her tracksuit and put on her volleyball shorts. She returned to the gym and changed her shoes, put on her kneepads and went to warm up.

They Sugawara looks around looking for something or someone.
"What's wrong Sugawara-san?" Ennoshita asked his senpai.
"Well, have you seen Kuroko? The practice match is about to start." Sugawara asked worriedly.
"Maybe he's late...?"

"I'm here."

They flinched as they heard that familiar monotoned voice. "Have you warmed up yet?" Ennoshita asked as Y/n nods before walking towards Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

Daichi turns to Hinata and Kageyama. "You two will be playing a 3-on-3 match against them. Tanaka will be playing on your team."

"Um."

Hinata spoke up.
"Where's the third person we're going up against?"

"He's right here."

Tsukishima said as he puts his hand on Y/n's head.

"Hello."

she said with her monotoned voice.

Hinata and Kageyama widens their eyes with a shocked expression on their faces.

"He was right here the whole time and you didn't notice?" Tanaka asked them as the duo shook their heads.

"A-actually, I just noticed him as well."

"Tch. He was right between us the whole time how did you not notice our little babyface over here?"

'Babyface?'

"Sorry Tsukki."

The blonde let go of Y/n's head and turns to her as he cleared his throat. "That little one and Tanaka-san, which one shall I crush--I mean--block first?"

This caught Hinata and Tanaka's attention.

"Oh, yes, yes. I'd like to see the king lose too."
"Tsukki, they can hear you. Watch it." "I'm saying it so they can hear it. I sure hope they lose their cool." "Tsukishima-kun, you got character problems."