Sorry

Before this year ends I'm a sorry for all the mistakes I've done. I'm sorry for the words I've intentionally said to her to hurt her feelings just for her to stay away from me. Sorry for having a hard time understanding my mood and attitude this year. Sorry for the requests that I didn't accept. Sorry for the favors that I can't do. Sorry for not giving a gift for her who wants to receive it from me. Sorry I am shy. Sorry I can't speak to her personally. Sorry I can't tell her how I feel towards her personally. Sorry for not trusting her. Sorry I denied my feelings towards her again and again. Sorry I didn't see sincerity in confession of her feelings to me. Sorry I can't make her happy. Sorry for disturbing her everytime. Sorry for hurting her feelings. Sorry for denying her because of my pride. Sorry for not treating her when she wanted me to treat her. Sorry for giving up this time. Sorry I couldn't continue to pursue her. Sorry for liking her. Sorry fpr the letter that I made but I couldn't let her read it. Sorry for my lies I've told her. Sorry for missing her presence. Sorry for watching her from a far. Sorry I was curious about her. Sorry for misinterpreting her replies. Sorry I want her attention. Sorry for letting my friends know about my feelings towards her. Sorry I've been link to her. Sorry for asking her so many nonsense questions. Sorry I didn't understand her. Sorry for pushing and pulling her. Sorry for having trust issues. Sorry for disappointing her, Sorry for making fake accounts just to chat her. I'm deeply sorry for everything I've done that doesn't satisfy her.

                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                          Zlysh