Chapter (7) Tormentor

"You're my family, and I love you,
But you're terrible,
You're all terrible."

25/12/20Rewritten :: 05/07/2024

25/12/20
Rewritten :: 05/07/2024

7k+ words, guys please interact with the story. I swear if I don't receive enough engagement on this chapter, am gonna cry.

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
___________________________________*****
Third person POV

The blonde stirred in his sleep as a few rays of sunshine fell over his face, frowning his eyebrows and flinching in his sleep, the male hissed when brushing his shoulder against the bedside in order to change side, his eyelashes opening.

Blinking at the bright light and birds chirping, the blonde softly pushed his messy locks away from his face. The scowl on his face was adorably lovely. But his eyes widened as he took in the room he was in, turning his head, panicked at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Where am I?" Taehyung found whispering to himself as he softly rested his palm against the bed and dragged his body down only to whimper in pain, staring down at his bruised wrist. He remembered the memories from yesterday.

Biting his lips to prevent himself from letting out any pathetic cry, he took a brief glance at his skin. The red bruise near his wrist and arms, he must have gotten after colliding with the wall. The blonde felt his jaw throb, not even wanting to see his face, already knowing the reason as the male pulled his hood up and looked at a small but painful blue and purple patch over his tummy, he must have received when Yoongi punched him there.

The blonde raised his palm, hesitatingly touching the mark, hissing afterward, when the wooden door opened revealing the familiar guard Taehyung had seen so many times with Jungkook.

Their eyes met as the blonde felt his calm heart start beating rigidly inside his chest, unconsciously shifting his body backward, he pulled the duvet above his figure, the hood falling down to hide his tummy.

"I-i am sorry, I-I don't know how I ended up here. I-i was going to my room and-" Taehyung paused, gulping the big lump of saliva down his throat, looking down as he fisted the duvet in his slender fingers. "-Is J-Jungkook asking for me? Pl-please lend me a few-"

But the younger flinched looking up to see the empty room, the door closing with a click, feeling his eyes burn with tears, f-fuck- are they mad at me?

But his racing thoughts came to halt when Jackson entered again, this time a little shorter and younger looking male following him behind, who smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners with glee.