Chapter (3) Scared

"Your presence scares me,
But your absence
Is absolutely terrifying."

20/12/20Rewritten :: 28/07/24

20/12/20
Rewritten :: 28/07/24

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Ignore the mistakes please.
___________________________________*****
Third person POV

The sleeping male stirred in his sleep as he turned around on his back only to groan in pain, the male opened his eyes, the white ceiling in front of his sight when the memories from the previous day started bothering his brain.

Taehyung felt his eyes burn for the first time on the day as he slowly raised to a sitting position, neck and arm stiff, his back hurting after sleeping on the cold and hard floor.

The male pushed his blonde locks away from his face, rubbing his face with his palm that were surprisingly warm he felt dried tears over his cheeks.

The male looked around, still in the same room and closed doors, his only figure all alone. Taehyung stood up on his feet as he looked around, eyes widening as he hurried toward the food tray and fresh set of clothes kept on the bed mattress.

His heart leapt to his throat by the thought of Jungkook paying him a visit, daring to blame himself for sleeping but couldn't after remembering how tired and confused he was last night with all the crying and questions.

Watching the food still being hot, the male turned around on his heels, giving loud bangs on the door. In the hope of him still being there, he called for his lover.

"Jungkook, a-are you there?" The male called out, the loud yell dieing to soft whisper and the voice breaking to stuttered syllables. The blonde received no response from behind the doors.

His heart breaking as he blinked his tears away, gulping the saliva down his throat, he took his lips in between his teeth, trying once again for the sake of his broken hope.

"J-Jungkookie, I-I know you are there, pl-please can we talk? I-i am scared. What's h-happening, did I do something w-wrong?" The male uttered, voice almost getting stuck in his throat, eyes wet with the thoughts of getting no response.

The blonde waited patiently, minutes passing as he stood attached to the wooden frame but having no response from the other side, he felt his throat tightening with one another sob, as he sniffed back his tears and turned around.

"Taehyung.." The voice that reached his ears made him jerk back, the familiarity so soothing. Rushing back to the door, his eyes widened in hope.

"Jungkookie.." He called in urgency, the syllable so loud.

"Sir Taehyung, I am Sir Jeon's guard, please have your breakfast and change to the fresh clothes. I will take my leave now." Taehyung's hope came crashing down into the depth of his stomach, silently nodding his head with tears filled orbs, he heard the guard leave even before he could reply.