Chapter (8) Death

"I am someone who did not die,
When I should have died.”

27/12/20Rewritten :: 14/09/24

27/12/20
Rewritten :: 14/09/24

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner. 

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The mafia swiftly moved his pen around the papers stacked on his table, his eyes taking a glance at the wall clock, twelve o'clock in noon, he sighed. 

Dropping the pen in the holder as he handed the signed files to Jackson who bowed, leaving afterward. The room fell in thick silence as a sigh escaped Jungkook's mouth. 

He stood up, tying his hairs loosely in a man bun, he pulled up the sleeves of his shirt revealing the ink on his arm, his leather jacket discarded on the couch as the male left the room, his feet taking him in a familiar way. 

As he opened the door and went inside, going toward the bathroom, halting in his steps when his sight fell over the wet blonde locks, the younger sitting inside the shower stall with his knees pressed to his chest, head in between, his body trembling— it's been two hours.

The water still ran on his figure mercilessly, the sound filling the whole bathroom. Jungkook took a step toward the male as he closed the shower tap, no more water falling over the blonde who still kept shivering. 

Jungkook's chest tightened with an emotion the mafia wasn't known to, his eyes softening for a mere second before he clenched his fist and took a hold of his demour once again.

“Get up, Taehyung.” He said, the blonde flinched at his voice, clearly unknown to the mafia's presence as he looked up at the mafia, Jungkook's eyes widening at the younger.

His eyes swollen and red, lips trembling and skin shining in a little shade of blue. Blonde locks sticking on his forehead, Taehyung looked tired and drained out, eyes droopy. The blonde silently nodded his head, raising his arm and taking the support of the glass only to have it slip and fall down on his bum. 

Hissing at the pain, the male again tried, his muscles numbed by being in the shower for so long, struggling when his palm again started to slip down from the wet glass when his wrist was caught in a firm grip of warm digits.

The younger looked up at Jungkook with round puppy orbs as the mafia pulled him up, Taehyung surprised at a gentle action, his knees hurting and a whimper leaving his lips as Jungkook dropped a towel around his shoulder, helping him to get out of the stall. 

Away from the wet floor, Taehyung stood shivering on the small rug outside the shower, sinking his body and wrapped the white fabric tightly around his collarbone in an innocent attempt of seeking warmth.