Chapter (2) Unlovable

"Was I raised without love,
Or was I born unlovable?"

"Was I raised without love,Or was I born unlovable?"

17/12/20
Rewritten :: 22/07/24

It's been a while, I hope you all were waiting.

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The wheels rolling on the concrete road and the trees passing behind with every metre. Taehyung stared out of the window smiling, happy for the start of his new life with his lover.

His digits curled around Jungkook's, who was sitting beside him in the back seat, the younger male refusing to look at him, cheeks blushed in cherry red and heart leaping out of his limbs.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile wider at his thoughts. The wedding and a small get together after, almost took the whole day as he blinked his eyes at the setting sun, painting the sky in a beautiful shade of orange.

The male hardly controlled himself to not get over excited, he just couldn't wait to reach Jungkook's house and make it his home with his husband. The male spared a glance at his partner beside him, a small pout adoring his lips when found the other busy in his phone.

As he scooted closer to his husband, hugging his arm and resting his head over it. The younger closed his eyes feeling the warmth of his lover surrounding him, feeling the hold tightening with a soft peck over the crown of his head.

The next moments passed in silence, disturbing Taehyung when he heard the car's brakes screeching on the road. The boxy grin over his face matches the excitement in his heart as they both get down from the vehicle.

A gasp escaping his pretty lips, Jungkook's house. The seven story building never failed to make Taehyung gasp in amazement. The blonde male had visited the house many times, even spent numerous nights here with his lover.

But the beauty and the elegance of the house always made him bewildered. Taehyung let go of Jungkook's hand as he walked ahead. Their hyungs behind in their cars.

The younger had memorised all the ways of the mansion, the above three floors belonging to Jungkook and the other to their hyungs. The fourth floor to Min Yoongi, third to Seokjin Namjoon and the remaining three to Hoseok.

And Taehyung still shivered at the memories when he had trailed to the fourth floor in curiosity, only to be stopped and glared at by Min Yoongi. The elder didn't utter a word to him but the way he had glared at Taehyung's soul with his cat-like eyes.

He found Min Yoongi intimidating, he was scary. And Taehyung refused to accept his gut feeling when looking into his orbs, that he hated him for sure.

And there was his polar opposite, Jung Hoseok. Taehyung silently chuckled at the man. He was his favourite hyung. When asked why he lives alone, the man just replied with a laugh telling Taehyung how there were lots of computers and keypads to accompany him. -Hyung's obsessed with video games.