Chapter (9) Answer

"Why did you do it, love? Just why!?"

30/12/20
Rewritten :: 24/09/24

Thank you so much for everybody's heartfelt messages and comforting words, I might take sometime to reply but please know I have read each one of your comments and I am forever grateful to you all.

___________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner. 

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

The only sound that filled the room was of the ceiling fan, the blonde's eyes fixed at the fan. Turning around on the mattress, he tucked his palm under his head, wide awake the clock pointing at two in the morning. 

The window on the wall allows the moonlight to peek in the room. After Jungkook said those hateful words to him, the younger had silently followed the guard, hesitant to go back to the room that was painted in white and gave him headaches, heart fearing about the lack of human presence he was going to feel once again. 

But Taehyung was left confused when the guard took an unexpected turn, leading him to a different room. Where, the walls were painted in a soft shade of green with wider space and an addition of a small shelf filled with some books, a smile taking over his lips. 

As the blonde quickly walked toward the window, small but large enough to see the sky, the windowsill was Taehyung's favourite. Turning around to face the younger guard who softly smiled at him, nodding his head assuringly. 

Taehyung had grinned happily, but his happiness didn't last long, expressions falling down when he watched a familiar shorter male enter the room, Taehyung gazed nervously at the other.

Unsure of what to expect, he fidgeted with his fingers, the other smiling almost mockingly at his figure, stepping ahead only to have Jinyoung stepped in between them, he looked dead in Jimin's orbs who looked back at him challenging. 

Throwing his hands in the air, the man turned his direction toward Taehyung whose head was the only thing visible from behind Jinyoung, wide puppy eyes meeting Jimin's. 

“Are you happy, Taehyungie? New room? I see.” The male hummed, nodding his head to himself as he looked around the room, tying his hands behind his back, his chelsea boots stomping against the floor loudly. 

“Aren't these rooms for maids and guards, Jinyoung?” The male asked, facing the guard who kept his mouth shut, Taehyung biting his lips at the syllables. 

“Jungkook shifted you to the back of the mansion, I mean I can't blame him. If I was at his place I also wouldn't want to keep a pawn and a murderer around myself.” Jimin uttered, smiling, stepping closer to Taehyung as the blonde stole a glance at him with sad eyes.