For the Love Of Severus Snape- Book 2

I had stopped Voldemort to some degree, but the future was still unsure. There are two Death eaters out there and I am sure they will try and rally as many to their cause. Right now My life is beginning with a new hope. Severus and I are together, Harry is safe and living with Sirius. This year the Tri wizard cup will be at Hogwarts. What will happen during my first year teaching potions, how will harry do in his 4th year, and what dangers lurk in the shadows.

As August was drawing to a close, Harry went with Sirius and the Weasley's to the Quiddach World cup, they would be sitting is the best seats courtesy of the Minister of Magic. It would be a glorious time for Harry and his friends. I knew there would be no Death Eater threat now.

Severus and I were now in our new country house not far from the Weasley's. It was so nice getting Severus away from Spinners End, no more bad memories to haunt him there. Our life was beginning and now there was an even stronger feeling it would be more glorious then I had seen. A new hope lay before us all, and with that hope life seemed a better thing to live in these days since Voldemort was found and imprisoned.

I was redying for my first year as a teacher, Severus helped me out by giving me lesson plans that he already had ready for this school year. Finally, he was getting to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts. Me teaching potions, I loved potions and always scored in the top two during school. I had a natural talent for potions so I was the natural choice to replace him in Albus' opinion and that of the Ministry. Anyway, the Ministry wanted me as close to Harry as possible, they held me in such high esteem. All I did was try and save the people I loved, and prevent the most vial person I knew to be incapacitated.