part21

A total explanation of Minho's emotions.

Minho was the perfect kid earlier. Good grades, good manners, great communication skills. Good at dancing, writing, basketball, swimming.

His parents were really proud of him. He was very bold but reckless at the same time.

He used to constantly pick on his friends. Hit them. No he didn't mean to bully them. He was just joking around. He didn't realise that his actions could hurt them.

Every one praised him. He had very good reputation. And Rhino played a huge role in it.

Everytime Minho would, feel helpless in a certain situation, Rhino helped him make decisions. He always guided him. They both were inseparable.

Even Minho would spend a lot of time with him. Despite having many friends Minho only considered Rhino as his bestfriend.

Minho always made Rhino happy. Minho was definitely a caring friend too. He would always take his side. 

Their bond was the strongest.

As they both grew up, their lives changed. Minho had to change schools after 6th grade.

As the school hours started increasing, Minho couldn't take time out for Rhino. In the mean time Minho made new friends.

He began to change. He began to think before speaking and stopped behaving as rashly as before. He even stopped hitting his friends.

That was the biggest descision of his life. He realised how his words and careless actions could affect others so he wanted to change.

He completely changed by 7th grade. He was almost good at everything. He felt proud of himself that he could get rid of his bad habits.

He rarely talked to Rhino, not like he had completely forgotten him but as he had new friends he didn't remember Rhino that often.

The almost completely lost touch. Rhino felt betrayed. He was really angry that Minho had just left him like that, without even bothering to contact him.

But he convinced himself that they couldn't be as close as before and even he had to make new friends. And he did. Everything was fine, Minho and Rhino rarely met but when they met they enjoyed a lot.

By this Rhino was convinced that Minho hadn't forgotten him. Something Rhino noticed was Minho had become slightly independent and was willing to take decisions on his own.

Skip to a month before Taeyong told his parents about wanting to become an idol.

Minho had always loved dancing. He had also thought of becoming a dancer at many occasions.

But his parents had other plans.  They strongly wanted him to become a doctor. But Minho didn't want that.

That's why he just thought of leaving it as a hobby. But he couldn't.

Minho thought about his dream too. He didn't have one in particular.

He just wanted to become a doctor because, he didn't like maths. That was the only reason he could come up with.

He was maybe passionate about becoming a doctor when he was younger but not anymore. He wanted to do something he loved.

But he didn't know if he had something like that. Something he was passionate about. He wanted to find out, and the first thing that came to his mind was dance.

So, he once tried to not dance or sing or choreograph for a a whole day. He couldn't. He felt like he had finally found his passion..

He decided to become an idol. After waiting for a while he hesitantly asked his mother.