chapter 30

The three boys.

The three of them went to the near by studio to dance. Three of them were really excited. Felix and Hyunjin were overjoyed. Minho was a little bit nervous.

They quickly climbed the stairs and ran to the practice room. On reaching the door, Hyunjin dramatically opened the door.
"Welcome to the studio" said Hyunjin.

All of them giggled. Minho rubbed his palms together and stepped forward.

He was really nervous, but luckily not too many negative thoughts.

"Let's go" said Minho trying his best to shake the nervousness off.
The other two noticed his nervousness as his palms were sweating a lot.

They did some excercises as warm up.

"Hyung, let's start by just jumping around to the songs" said Felix. Minho and Hyunjin agreed and played some energetic songs.

The three boys started running around and singing along to the songs more like screaming. It reduced Minho's nervousness and he began to loosen up a little.

After a good 10 minutes they sat down and drank water to recharge themselves.

"That was insane" said Minho.

"Ofcourse, and look at Felix" said Hyunjin burst into a fit of laughter.

Felix was a little too excited and did many crazy stuff and now his hair was a mess.

Hyunjin fell on to the ground laughing followed by Minho.

"Aish guys stop" whined Felix.

"But you look too funny" said Hyunjin. Felix just pouted and hit Hyunjin's arm.

Hyunjin dramatically held his shoulder.

"Ahhh it hurts so much aaaaa, Minho hyung, take me to the hospital" said Hyunjin dramatically.

"Get up before I break your arm for real" said Minho.

"Yes! Sir" Hyunjin got up at the speed of light. Minho got up too, followed by Felix.

The three of them danced to the song. Felix and Hyunjin were doing great as usual. Minho tried his best to follow the beat but he could only look at his friends dance flawlessly while he couldn't even follow the beat.

He couldn't focus at all. He just kept on looking at them and himself. He kept on comparing himself to them. Minho just stopped dancing.

"Guys I can't do this" said Minho. He wanted to cry badly.

"Everytime I see you guys do it so flawlessly I just compare myself to you guys"

"I can't do this" said Minho before walking away.

Felix and Hyunjin followed him. Minho went to the balcony and breathed out. Before Hyunjin could go near Minho Felix stopped him.

"Give him some space. He told us his feelings for the first time. Give him some time" said Felix.

"You are right. When he finally calms down he will open up completely. Only then we can help him"

Both of them stared at him silently.

"Why can't I just focus on my dance rather than comparing myself to others" said Minho to himself.

It was difficult for him to stop comparing himself to others. It had become a habit.

For 2 years, he had been doing that. The emptiness was still there. He had relied on Rhino for a long time.

Everything felt really new. The positivity he had lost years ago was coming back to him. The negativity was slowly fading away.