Part 12

You purr happily at Sparkkit's offer. "Sure! Thanks," you meow. Sparkkit nudged you gently towards the nursery. You nod and start walking over there.

"Oh! Y/N! Do you have something specific you want?" Sparkkit asks. 

You turn around and shake your head. "Nope! Just grab whatever." Then you hurry into the den, which is now empty. Your mother and Dewdrop had probably gone out of camp together, which meant you had the den all to yourself. The rest of the queens were out as well, stretching their legs. You sit down in the nest you share with your mother and wrap your tail around your paws.

Sparkkit trotted into the den carrying a plump sparrow. He walks over to you and sets the bird down. "Here!"

"Thanks! Want to share?" You ask happily.

Sparkkit smiled and sat down as well, "Sure!" You bent down and plucked some of the feathers out. He bent down as well and pulled some well. After you were satisfied, you bent down and took a large bite of the sparrow. Sparkkit took a bite as well. 

You bent down and took another bite. Sparkkit swallowed the last of the bird.

"Feeling better?" Sparkkit asked worriedly.

You purr happily. "Yeah! I wish I could go out..."

"You shouldn't, you might be feeling good, but you should do what Mistyflame asks," Sparkkit advised.

With a sigh, you nod understandingly. "Yeah." You sigh, knowing it will be boring, you're not tired at all. But maybe you could fall asleep eventually.

Ask Sparkkit to stick around (Part 14)

Try to sleep (Part 15)