A/N

Hi guys! Holy crap why are there so many of you lol. I know this isn't the update you all wanted, but it's the update you're getting. So, if you haven't noticed, this story literally hasn't been updated in years. And if you don't understand why, it's because writing a story like this is so freaking difficult. When I started this, there was no plotting whatsoever, it was me just writing on my really old computer. And not having any plot makes it really hard to keep writing. Its really tricky to write a story like this because I want to give you all a lot of freedom and allow you to create your own story, but the more different options I make in the story, the more work it is for me! BUT. I don't want to disappoint you guys! You all seem to really love this story, which is why I feel so guilty for not updating, despite still being an active member on Wattpad.

So I want your guy's advice. I want to continue writing this and I've got a couple options. I'd really like to hear your guy's opinions about this, because this story is for all of you :)

1) Have little to no plot and just continue to have a normal life with lots of options

2) Have lots of plot and a well constructed story, with less choices (I'd we chose this option, I would probably use some of your guy's comments and suggestions of little things to add them into the story, to allow it to feel more of a CYOA story)

3) Have me write a summary of what happened in the end to your characters and move on from the story

4) Do you guys have any other ideas? I'm open to suggestions on how to keep this story alive!

And before you go, I just want to say thank you! All of your guy's comments is what reminds me of this story. I love looking back at all of your comments to see how creative you got with your responses. You are all awesome!

- Quick <3