Clubbing

Angels POV

Suddenly I wake up because cold water splashes in my face. When I open my eyes i see to my right chase en mason with a bucket full with water throwing on sarah so she wil wake up. And on my right side are joel and thomas with a container that was now completely empty. I wasn't a morning person so when I see it's only eight o clock I get even angrier. ' What the hel where you thinking are you out if you're god damn minds' sarah and I yelled angrily. ' How are you going to make it up with us?' I questioned. ' With pancakes ofcourse!' They yelled. And with that sentence I had forgiven them. Because I love food. 

Today was our last day in Italy. I came here with my friends who i love but can be very mean to me. But I acted like I don't care but secretly it hurt very much. My parent weren't to happy when I said i  wanted to go to Italy with my friends. But they accepted it because Mason calmed them down en said he was going to care for me but I knew they didn't care. They only do this so that they wil look like good parent but in reality they aren't. My parents trusted hem very much also because is is 19 years old.

'Alright so it's our last day in Italy today' Mason said. ' So what is our planning' Conner said exited. ' Maybe we can go shopping in the afternoon and in the evening we go to the club Mason was talking about' I said. 'Why do you want to go shopping it's not that you have a sense of fashion I mean look at you' Sarah said in a funny tone. Al the boys where laughing and I felt extremely embarrassed. But I laugh it of that is what is always to. I don't want them to know that they hurt me because than they think I am weak and I don't want that. ' But I also want to go shopping so we do that en later we are going to the club' sarah said and we all agreed. I was so angry because she always controls us. If she wants to go shopping we go shopping if she wants food she gets food. You get the idea.

When it is evening we go to the club where mason can sneak us in because he knew people who work for the club. I was wearing a tight black dress and Sarah whore a red dress. Once we reached the club mason did his thing and then we al entered the club. The staff looks fearful to mason and I wonder way but i will ask him later. ' Come on girls let's do shots and get drunk' mason yelled. ' You know you look very beautiful tonight ' Chase whispers seductive in my ear. I blushed and said 'you don't look to bad yourself ' he chuckled. I always had a thing for him but the sad thing was he is a player. He slept with so many girls I lost count. So I took more shots to forget about him.

A hour later when Sarah and I where a bit drunk. She yelled to me 'let's dance because I love this song'. ' Aaah yess this is our song let's dance' I laughed. When where dancing people where staring the girls are looking jealous and the boys are looking with hunger in there eyes. People join us and soon there are around 40 people on the dance floor. After awhile I have to pee and feel a bit light headed . ' I have to pee so I am going to the bathroom alright? I said to Sarah. ' Yeah see you later' she yelled she wasn't going with me because she is flirting with some random boy who looks our age.

When I almost reach te bathroom I get so light headed I almost fall. But the fall never came instead I felt hand wrap around my waist. And when I look up i look in lustful eyes. ' You look very beautiful and you have a very nice body' he said with a drunken voice and a tone full with lust. He scared me so I tried to walk away but he was faster and grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard. That is definitely going to bruise.

He dragged me into a little room and locked it. I started to get really scared so I screamed. Fast he laid a hand over my mouth en said ' try that one more time princess and I will kill you'. He started kissing my neck and his hand where exploring my body. I cried so hard and tried to scream. ' you are going to love it' he whispers in my ear. I got so cared this brought back so many unwanted memories. He ripped down my dress and on that exact point someone broke the door and ripped te man away from me. One of the boys was beating the man up. I got really scared what if they are the same like the Other man. And then to boys are looking at me . My body was for so long under tension that my head was hurting so much en my eyes became heavy.

' You need to keep you're eyes open sweetheart' I heard I voice say. I tried so hard to open them. And when my eyes finely open is see a pair of beautiful blue eyes. They look like the ocean and I could drown in them. But then a voice snaps me out if It. ' here you have my t-shirt so you can cover up' the voice said. When I put the shirt on I smell a lovely cologne. It smelt really good.

Then I look up and see the beautiful blue eyes again. But this time I see his face better he is a very handsome who looks around 17 years old. ' is she alright?' I hear a other voice say. Than I see the other handsome boy standing in front of me his eyes are brown and full with concern. ' I don't think so' the boy with the blue eyes say. I couldn't hold it anymore I burst out in tears and feel so light headed that i start panicking.

This was the first chapter I hope you liked it.