How their fans found out

(Before you say anything no I am not sexualizing Tommy or Tubbo these are all hypotheticals I might write 18+ stuff but I WILL NOT INCLUDE MINORS IN THOSE.)

Dream: You were playing with Patches while in his room and she scratched you, you then let out a yelp that was heard on stream.

George: You knew he was streaming but you forgot something in his room so tried to sneak over to the object, but you fell and it was heard on stream.

Sapnap: You have an inside joke were one of you walks into the others room and says a random word and gives no context. That particular day he was streaming and you knew this so you screamed the word penis and ran off.

Wilbur: You were absolutely wasted and ended up wandering towards him so you ended up being seen on the webcam.

Technoblade: Chat was teasing him about being single and he ended up letting it slip that he in fact wasn't.

Quackity: You called him when he was streaming and he forgot to mute the stream so chat heard your conversation and put 2 and 2 together.

Eret: You and her both agreed on it so no suprises.

Badboyhalo: Skeppy mentioned that Bad had a partner so when Bad was live he got a lot of questions.

Skeppy: You and his sister scared him while he was live.

Niki: She posted a photo of you two on Twitter.

Minx: People got curious as to why she didn't attend the Austin show anymore.

Puffy: You made her tea but you weren't aware that she was live so you ended up on stream.

Schlatt: You were introduced in a youtube video.

Fundy: Was doing a bit with dream and ended up yelling your name instead of dream.

Art by:
https://twitter.com/ATiredMasa?s=09