Dad Schlatt Au Headcanons But Make it Angsty

Tw: Alcohol references, Divorce
Contains: Angst & a bit of fluff
Pairings Mentioned: Quackity & Schlatt ● Karlnapity ● Skephalo

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

Schlatt didn't abandon Tubbo, Quackity won the custody battle, that's how Schlatt became an Alcoholic.

While the custody battle was happening Tubbo often stayed with Badboyhalo and Skeppy or with Wilbur and Tommy.

Schlatt bought Tubbo a bee plushie for his birthday.

Quackity taught Tubbo how to cook and speak a bit of Spanish.

Schlatt and Tubbo had a dynamic similar to Eminem and Hailey Mathers father child relationship. Essentially Schlatt was protective over Tubbo.

Sapnap and Karl tried their best to be good father figures to Tubbo but they never really bonded.

Schlatt eventually won half custody over Tubbo but he was so f*cked up mentally that he wasn't a great father but he tried. (To clarify Schlatt didn't harm Tubbo he just wasn't emotionally there for him.)

Schlatt showed Tubbo a few rock bands when he was younger and Tubbo still listens to them regularly.

Tubbo would often sneak out to hangout with Tommy, Schlatt punished him for that but Quackity didn't because "I'm not a regular mom I'm a cool mom".

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
Art by: https://twitter.com/artmaline?s=09

(A/N: If you're wondering why these are all written in past tense, it's because that's easier to write in for me.)