What The First Date Was

Dream: He took you to the Zoo (He pissed his pants and was embarrassed about it.)

George: Y'all went to cute cafe (He stuttered and stumbled over his words alot.)

Sapnap: You two went to library (It went great the only bad part was the fact y'all got kicked out for being loud and obnoxious.)

Wilbur: You two went to the beach (He ate fucking sand in front of you.)

Quackity: You two went on a nice dinner date. (Y'all thought it'd be fun to have a "little bit" of alcohol well that little bit ended up being a lot.)

Eret: A nice stroll around town was the first date. (You were extremely tired when you went home.)

Badboyhalo: He brought you to the cinema, you two watched a Rated R horror movie. (Bad was scared as hell but you weren't.)

Skeppy: A concert to [insert favorite band] it went really great. (You tripped over something and got a bit hurt but you were fine aside from the embarrassment.)

_________________________________________

How You Met Tommy, Tubbo & Ranboo

Tommy: You bumped into him and he was about to curse you out until he realized that you were genuinely apologetic about it.

Tubbo: You complemented him and that sparked up a conversation it ended with you two being friends.

Ranboo: He is extremely tall so he bumped his head kinda hard on a doorway, you saw it happen so you helped him and he ended up being really wholesome and funny so Y'all became friends.
~
~
Art by: https://twitter.com/pashie_chii?s=09
~
(A/N this was a bit rushed because I've had finals to deal with but I didn't want to keep it in drafts)