Dream!

Tw/s: None
Contains: Fluff
Pairing/s: Dnf
Art by: @B_puppers on Twitter
~
~
~
Dream, George, and Drista were hanging out in Dream's room. Nothing really out of the ordinary except for the fact that Dream was fucking around with a lighter. Drista has an irrational fear of fire so she kept telling him to stop.

"Dream stop you might light something on fire!"

"Oh come on Drista it's fine nothing will happen! It's just a little lighter"

"Well duh but you're lighting it kinda close to the firecrackers!"

"Yeah, babe maybe you should stop"

"Oh come on now I know what I'm doing guys"

"pff I highly doubt that Dream"

"Oh shush George"

Dream picks up the firecrackers and the lighter he began teasing Drista by lighting the lighter and putting it close the firecracker fuse

"DREAM STOP!"

"Calm down it's not like I'm actually gonna light it-"

And then he accidentally lit it...

"DREAM YOU DUMBASS"
shouted George

"FUCK!"

Dream grabbed a cup of water and poured it on the firecrackers in hopes that it'd stop. It did but since he lit it on a blanket there was a huge burn mark on it. Coincidentally, Dream's mom came home right when he put it out.

"Hey! What in the world happened here!? It smells like fire!"

"Mom uhh I can explain!"

"He lit a firework inside"

"Drista!"

"Dream! You know better than to do that!"

Dream's mom began yelling at him while George and Drista laughed.
~
~
~
(A/N this was inspired by a personal story, my brother actually lit a firework inside his room 💀)