bridge

Scarlets' POV
I finally get to the bridge. I climb over the railing and step onto the ledge. I pull my blades out and decide to start slicing again. it's almost dark out so the chance of being seen is very little. I watch the blood pour out of my arm.

I hear a mans voice come out of nowhere. oh shit I'm fucked. I quickly put my blades away and I hear the man get closer. the voice sounds oddly familiar to me but I don't think anything of it. he asks how old I am. I tell him 16 but my voice is shaky so he didn't hear me so I had to tell him again.

before he asks me another question I get the sudden urge to jump. I quickly shifted my body towards the ground and before I could lift my feet up to jump, the guy catches my arm and holds me up against the ledge. I flinch as soon as he holds my arm considering I have a bunch of fresh cuts on them. he pulls my body up off the ground and pulls me over the ledge to the concrete ground.

I then finally get to see what he looks like and then it hits me. holy shit it's Vic Fuentes!! Vic Fuentes saved me!?! Vic then looks down at my sweatshirt and fuck I'm wearing a Pierce The Veil sweatshirt. Vic smiles at me then his smile quickly fades and asks me why I was trying to kill myself.

I burst out sobbing. Vic is hugging me as I'm crying uncontrollably into his chest. Vic is telling me that it's alright and that he is here for me. I'm finally done crying and he looks me directly in my eyes and asks me again why I wanted to kill myself. I then tell him everything including my past and my family. he just looks so sad as I'm telling him everything.